This was a great way to spend the evening with someone who is very special and close by. It was my husbands birthday, The room was very comfortable, the tub was nice, we really enjoyed the luxury atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rated by AAA's Midwest Traveler Magazine in 2012 as the #2 Small or Boutique hotel in the Midwest, the Chateau Avalon is Kansas City's unique boutique escape. We offer suites that appeal to the escape oriented couple as well as the business traveler that seeks a high service and memorable hotel escape. Recently the hotel has added the d'Nile Wine Bar, an eclectic Egyptian concept bar with hand crafted cocktails and some of KC's best wines. In 2013 the hotel renovated a number of the Classic corporate suites to better serve the needs of our business clientele. With wifi and wired internet, new desks and executive chairs and study lamps the Chateau Avalon is now the best hotel in the West KC market for overnight business stays. Contact sales for discounted group rooms and corporate repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chateau Avalon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Avalon Hotel Kansas City
- Chateau Avalon Kansas City
- Kansas City Chateau Avalon