“YMCA Team Trip, Success” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 17 Attractions in Kansas City
Type: Sports Complexes, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine a seemingly endless sea of trampolines, all connected to form one massive trampoline surface. Now, imagine that surface enclosed with angled trampolines that allow you to literally bounce off the walls! Sky Zone is the Ultimate Play Experience and unmatched high-flyin' FUN...and it's not just for kids either! Sky Zone is enjoyed by just about any age, shape or physical ability on a regular basis. From open jump, 3-D Dodgeball and SkyRobics fitness classes to birthday party packages, group events and corporate team building outings, there is truly something for everyone!!
Kansas City, Missouri
“YMCA Team Trip, Success”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My 6th & 7th grade flag football team had an event at the Sky Zone in KC and we couldn't be happier. I made the mistake of not calling ahead and they were very busy but the staff couldn't have been nicer. They bent over backwards to make sure our experience was great. I thought (being an adult) that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the activities with my team and I thought 2 hours would be way too long for us to stay entertained; I couldn't be more wrong.

I am planning on taking all of my future teams out to Sky Zone. The price is great, the atmosphere is great and the staff is the best. This was my first time to a Sky Zone but it won't be my last.

Visited May 2013

York, Nebraska
11 attraction reviews
“VERY FUN family activity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We spent some time here on March 17, 2013. We had 2 teenage girls who really enjoyed this place. They enjoyed the foam pit and big trampoline area. The staff was very friendly and patient with all of our questions as we have never been to any place like this before. Mom's and Dad's had a comfy place to rest (complete with a big screen TV) while the kids played. Very fun place!!

Visited March 2013