My mother and I stopped there after a wedding. Our room was freezing so we asked for more blanklets. When the clerk delivered them, we asked how to shut out the light from outside since there were sheers and side draperies. She told us we could use a safety pin or clothes pin which she didn't provide and we didn't have. I had tried turning on the heater, but it was only putting out cold air. I also asked the clerk and she said it would come on later, in about 5 minutes or so. Of course, it was cold air so I turned it off. We finally got warmed up. Then the next morning, the floor in the bathroom was so cold and there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom. The breakfast was good, but that was about the only thing. It was overpriced, especially for the problems . I complained to the manager and he was supposed to take off $30 on my credit card, but he hasn't yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel's location in Junction City, KS is ideal for government and military travelers. Set amid the scenic, rolling landscape of the Flint Hills, the Holiday Inn Express® Junction City hotel is just off I-70 and 3 miles from Fort Riley, home of the Big Red One. DoD contractors and Acty Duty Soldiers appreciate the quick commute to Fort Riley. Business guests value being close to ConAgra, Weststar Energy and Viola Water. Exit 298 of I-70 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Junction City KS reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Junction City Ks Hotel Junction City
- Holiday Inn Junction City
- Junction City Holiday Inn