“Bad service, good food” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Junction City, Kansas
“Bad service, good food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Tried to make a reservation for a large group of friends, they don't do those, but said if we just show up they would grab tables as available to accommodate us. So okay, we just show up. And never get seated. While we were a large group and needed maybe three tables, instead of grabbing tables, they let us stand in the lobby for half an hour, and seat SEVERAL families that walk in after us. Instead of taking the work to put the open tables together, they just gave it to other people and tried waiting until adjacent tables opened up at once, which of course never happened. After 45 minutes of them promising just a little longer, we all just left.

The food is okay when just me and my husband go, but will never come with more than 4 people again, because God forbid we need two tables.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Junction City, KS
“Good as long as you stay away from the over priced chips”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I use to loathe this place but they have revamped their menu and the new options are really good. Service has been a lot better than it use to be as well. On our last visit we ordered the chips and queso which is over $5.00. When asked if we could add salsa to the order we were told it would be an additional $3.59. Over $10 just for dry chips, watered down salsa, and queso? No thanks. They are pricy but I don't think they are any more exspensive than the other resturants of it's type in town.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
rathernotshare
“UGH!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Cheap preheated microwaved food, dirty place truly bad wait staff!! Just go to the local drive thru window you get the same food but with better service and at a better price!

Visited July 2012
Texas
“Hair and Plastic in my Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Greeted quickly, then we were seated and gave server our drink orders. Meal came in about 10-15 minutes. Husband pointed out a bit of cling wrap-type stuff in my nachos. I picked it out and continued to eat. Told server and she apologized. He finished BLT and crinkle fries, said meal was pretty good. Nachos were decent - better than Taco Bell. After my last bite (almost cleaned the plate), I wished for a toothpick to get something from my back molar. Took a while, swished with water, then finally put my finger in my mouth (I know it's not polite) to get it out. Pulled and kept pulling a long curly black hair from my mouth. YUCK. I love to eat, and have been to numerous places, and this hasn't happened since I was about 10. Waitress comped nachos and apologized. We left. I won't go back again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fort Riley, Kansas
“Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

It seems like everyone knows everyone here! Staff is very friendly and attentive. It has a nice outdoor area to eat at as the weather warms up. Our family loves the homemade chicken tenders. I usually get the chicken tender sandwich with boom boom sauce (hot sauce), amazing! They have a variety of menu options. TVs up with different sports on, our family's favorite type of restaurant!

• Visited June 2012