“liked it... before we saw the place” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 54 Restaurants in Junction City
Cuisines: Chinese
Junction City, Kansas
“liked it... before we saw the place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The foods pretty decent, I used to get delivery....then one day we did pickup.

OH GOD i wouldn't let my dog eat here. It is seriously filthy, the carpets looked like they haven't been cleaned since they were installed. And the tables and chairs looked rickety and had food sitting out with a fly or two. Lots of junk stacked on what looked like unused counter space as soon as you walk in. The whole interior made me depressed.
Now I can't order from here anymore. Sigh... Please go somewhere else, esp if you have small children whose health you're looking after. If it's just you and you don't care, good luck.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manhattan, Kansas, United States
“Disgusting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Their food is almost as horrible as their customer service! I ordered Kung Pao Chicken that gave me food poisoning, and that of course that was only after the waitress and owner made my family feel as though we were unwelcome! Dirty little place.

Visited November 2012
“Always Top Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Freshly made, not too salty, not overdone. Wonderful Chinese food to have when I don't have time or just am too tired. Consistently awesome.

Visited October 2012
Junction City, Kansas
“Very good and always fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I quit eating at Chinese buffets after getting confirmed food poisoning from the place out by I-70. This place is great and many people don't realize you can dine in. It doesn't have a great atmosphere but the food is great. I really like their steamed dumpling and their hot and sour soup. Their egg rolls are run of the mill so are the crab ragoon. My daughter loves their lo mein. I am partial to their mushu pork and sesame chicken. My wife like the beef and brocoli and says it is the best she has ever had.

Visited July 2012
Kansas
“Delivery at hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I had the walnut shrimp & crab rangoons. $10 min. Order for delivery. The food was great! It was the best thing about my stay in Junction City.

Visited August 2012