This looks like a newer hotel and is very nice looking both inside and out. I arrived and whoever was working the desk seemed to be put out that I was there and I obviously interupted what I'm sure was that person surfing the internet in the back office. I never experience this with any Marriott (good thing there's one being built close by). I reserved a King room, got a 2 bed room. Oh well, guess that's what I get. I don't complain too much anywhere I go, but for the price they charge, I should've been treated a little better. The internet is the worst I've ever seen. I've read a few reviews about this place and they are too nice. I was on the second floor as I write this and I had to log in via my aircard, because I couldn't get a signal. I did get it once, and then within 5 minutes, the signal went away. Kind of sad that I can get a signal from the Hampton Inn and can't get one in the hotel you are staying at. Good luck to this place when the new hotel opens up. The GM/owners need to spend some money on technology for this place, so if you're reading this, FIX YOUR CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM!! The best part of the entire stay was the fact that they had the A/C in the room blasting (which I like!), especially nice on a hot day like today was 108f!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hutchinson Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hutchinson Hotel Hutchinson
- Holiday Inn Hutchinson
- Hutchinson Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hutchinson, KS, we are pleased to be 'at your service.' The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutchinson is located on the Northeast side of Hutchinson, KS. Our 69 well appointed rooms are perfect for the business or leisure traveler. Guests can relax after a long day of meetings or traveling by taking advantage of our indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center all open 24-hours a day. In the morning, help yourself to our complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast from 6:00am - 9:30am featuring Holiday Inn Express' own Signature Line Cinnamon Rolls. The majority of our comfortable Suites feature a sitting area and kitchenette area with a refrigerator and microwave that make them ideal for longer stays and the business traveler. All of our rooms have King or Queen size beds and are equipped with Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access. Located just off of K-61 Highway and 17th St., we are close to many of Hutchinson's major business and shopping locations. We are close to businesses like Dillons Stores Corporate Office, Tyson, Hutchinson Community College, Cargill Salt, and Hutchinson Airport and attractions like the Kansas Cosmosphere & Space Center, Kansas State Fair Grounds, Hutchinson Sports Arena, NJCAA Basketball Tournament, Fun Valley Sports Complex, Salt City Splash Aquatic Center and many restaurants. No matter what brings you to Hutchinson the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is the right place for your lodging needs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hutchinson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.