“Recent Conference” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Atrium Hotel and Conference Center

Atrium Hotel and Conference Center
You added Atrium Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Atrium Hotel and Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1400 North Lorraine, Hutchinson, KS 67501 (Formerly Ramada Hutchinson)   |
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Hutchinson
Seneca, Kansas
“Recent Conference”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The front desk staff, especially Emma, was very friendly and helpful. The cleaning staff could do a better job as they left a dirty plate in my room and no shampoo. The hotel is being worked on so the pool was not operational, but I am sure when finished it will be awesome. My room was not remodeled yet but it was clean.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed in a family suite last weekend. The room was average, The Mickey Mouse TV in the adjoining room had an ear broken off the top. The king size bed was super comfortable, plenty of soft pillows, I suppose the Television in the main room could have been a bit bigger. Pool wise- water is FREEZING the kids area seems to need an inspection soon, my kids' eyes were red and swollen from chemicals in water. I wish the lazy river and the big water slides came back; however, the hot tub is heaven sent! Overall, I was satisfied with my stay. Taylor and Harry were very helpful and understanding when I asked to have a little extra time with my kids in the pool area. Housekeepers always greeted us and smiled, I appreciated them acknowledging us. During breakfast the next morning I feel Shirley did an excellent job making sure breakfast stayed stocked and one thing I admired from here was her smile. Thank you Atrium Hotel staff for making my family feel important, we appreciate it.

Room Tip: If you rent the spacious Celebration Suite, you just might want to stay longer!
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Garden City, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff is very friendly and helpful Cindy at the front desk was great. It's located within short driving distance of many great places to eat. The room was clean and well lit Wi-Fi was free and fast and had a nice flat screen tv. The beds were great with plently of pillows and they have an excellent spa perfect for relaxing. If you ever in Hutch I highly suggest you stay here.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well I arrived to extremely friendly staff, the only reason I gave 2 stars, to find they upgraded my room to a suite because there was no king bed. Well my suite consisted of a queen size bed with an adjoining "room" (more like a large closet) with no working lights and not 1 but 2 bunk beds. These were extremely useful since I was traveling alone! No worries though because I just wouldn't use them and decided to take a nice warm shower after my long trip. Too bad the shower head wasn't attached to the wall and required you to hold it at all times. This was not the relaxing shower I had hoped for. Although not a good stay the people were kind.

Stayed January 2015
McPherson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2014

Used to be the Ramada Inn, now called the Atrium. We have our Company Award buffets there, and today we had Thanksgiving buffet there. Seating was well arranged and not crowded at all. If one had a reservation one was seated at a table with appropriate ant of seating. There were tables for groups of 16 and more. Most excellent buffet, with 3 meats and shrimp, many salad choices and many dessert choices. Buffet had no waiting in long lines. Food was hot and well prepared, with good wait staff
They are having a New Years Party, with all included at a price of 99$ a coupler, room included. Will be worth checking out. Full bar on premises. .

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Tulsa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2014

We stay here often and the staff is what makes the hotel! Beverly the front desk manager is awesome! She makes us feel important and tries to make sure our stay is comfortable. Ed maintenance takes care of anything we might need quickly and with a smile. The 300 rooms are the cleanest. Housekeeping does a great job in that hallway. Shower drains slow and sometimes rooms get too warm but the staff is quick to bring a fan or change rooms if it helps.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Gregg W, Manager at Atrium Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, November 26, 2014
Dear Sgssls,

We would like to thank you for your review. Our staff does strive to make each guests visit a memorable one. We will make sure they are aware of your courteous statements. We would like to invite you to stay with us anytime you are in the area.

Gregg W
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014 via mobile

this is a great hotel with a great staff I was very impressed by the front desk clerk Emma she was very friendly and courteous and had a warm smile to meet you with. the rooms in the hotel were nice and roomy and very well cleaned

• Stayed November 2014
Dear Camocrocboy,

We would like to thank you for your wonderful comments about the staff, including Emma. We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us. We would like to invite you back anytime.

Gregg W

Been to Atrium Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!