“Average hotel. Nice convention area but very average...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Hutchinson

Save Saved
You added Ramada Hutchinson to your Saves list
Ramada Hutchinson
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1400 North Lorraine, Hutchinson, KS 67501 (Formerly Grand Prairie Hotel & Convention Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 13 hotels in Hutchinson

429 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Property is extremely distressed. How it got a #6 rating I will never know. Makes me not want to use this site, I am so irritated. There was a pair of dirty socks on the floor when I opened the door to the room. I was told by the staff there were heating issues, and water issues on the 1st floor, which was why they put me on 2. I checked out 15 min after checking in and the staff did not even consider a refund or care why I was checking out. I know now why they have a 24 hr. cancellation policy and the parking lot is empty. Photos on this site are not accurate. Beware!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Wonder Lake
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

When we went to check in the gentleman told me we had already been check in. This is a big issue for me. Especially when it comes to security. In my opinion some did not do the proper check as to who was checking in. I was told by a member of our group later that night the person was removed from the room. I only stay at the Ramada because it was our hosting hotel for the HLRSC Nationals rabbit show. Otherwise I will not stay at one again and I would not recommend someone stay. The other issue was we asked for a cart and was told where to get it. It was late we had lots of stuff and no offer to even help get the cart. Unprofessional staff in my opinion.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Hutchinson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Hutchinson

Address: 1400 North Lorraine, Hutchinson, KS 67501 (Formerly Grand Prairie Hotel & Convention Center)
Location: United States > Kansas > Hutchinson
Ranked #7 of 13 hotels in Hutchinson
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Hutchinson 2.5*
Stay in comfort and style at our non-smoking Ramada Hutchinson hotel off Highway 61 near area attractions. After enjoying a continental breakfast, use free Wi-Fi Internet access to check the weather. Swim laps in our unheated indoor pool, take the family to our heated indoor kids activity pool, or hop into the hot tub to unwind. We offer meeting space and a 24-hour business center as well as free large-vehicle parking, limited room service and a guest laundry. Each room comes with a microwave and mini-refrigerator so you always have a snack on hand. Handicapped-accessible rooms are available, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly Hutchinson, Kansas, hotel. Book a whirlpool room or suite for added comfort. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Hutchinson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Hutchinson
Grand Prairie Hotel

If you own or manage Ramada Hutchinson, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.