“HutchinsonSuper” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hutchinson

You added Super 8 Hutchinson to your Saves list
Super 8 Hutchinson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1621 Super Plaza, Hutchinson, KS 67501 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Hutchinson
North Platte, NE
“HutchinsonSuper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our stay in Hutchinson was really nice. We arrived late but still had a really nice one.The bed was exceptional.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Topeka, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Over priced. There are 3 levels and no elevator. The rooms are average and the free breakfast was just average. I have stayed at motels with a larger variety of items. I made my reservations on line and was given one price. I noted I would bring my pet, which I always bring, and when I checked into motel I was charged an additional $20 for my 5 lb. Yorkie. Hidden fees are not appreciated. We stayed on the no-smoking floor but the whole motel reeked of cigarette smoke.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Garden City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The employees were friendly and the motel clean and well kept. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We didn't have any trouble keeping the room at a comfortable temperature. This motel is located very conveniently to shopping, restaurants and the K-61 highway. The breakfast was more than adequate and very tasty. Lots of choices from waffles to oatmeal, plus rolls, bagels, toast, eggs and sausage and of course, juice and coffee. There was also cold cereal, yogurt and I'm sure several other things I am forgetting. We enjoyed our stay and will return.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Falls City, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent 6+ nights at this particular hotel mostly because of convenience and cost. My mother was ill at the local hospital and unfortunately passed away. The people at this particular Super 8 were very accommodating. I did recommend to my other siblings this Super 8. Clean bed and hot shower were provided. Sad that most rooms I stayed in really needed some TLC! Mold in bathrooms, peeling wallpaper, room curtains hanging off hooks, security locks on doors broken. I had to ask to move to another room during a stay as it was very bad. Overall my needs were met for the price.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Hutchinson, KS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

When I checked in and went to my room it was very warm and tried to turn on the heat/air unit - it wouldn't work. So I opened went to open the window and the lock was broken and there was no screen on the window. The next day I reported the problem to the person at the front desk. I stayed a total of 4 days and the unit still didn't work when I left. My room was right next to the exit door and I was awake most of the night listening to people come and go. One night I purchased some food that I wanted to keep and planned to put the food in the refrigerator room so I could keep it for the next day and found out the refrigerator and microwave didn't work. I would have to say that the room was clean but it was wall to wall with furniture and some of it in odd places. Overall I did not enjoy my stay and don't plan to staying there again. I wasn't even offered a reduction on my bill or any some type of compensation for my experience,

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Hutchinson? Share your experiences!