“A Clean and Reasonably Priced Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hutchinson

You added Super 8 Hutchinson to your Saves list
Super 8 Hutchinson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1621 Super Plaza, Hutchinson, KS 67501 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Hutchinson
Garden City, Kansas
“A Clean and Reasonably Priced Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The employees were friendly and the motel clean and well kept. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We didn't have any trouble keeping the room at a comfortable temperature. This motel is located very conveniently to shopping, restaurants and the K-61 highway. The breakfast was more than adequate and very tasty. Lots of choices from waffles to oatmeal, plus rolls, bagels, toast, eggs and sausage and of course, juice and coffee. There was also cold cereal, yogurt and I'm sure several other things I am forgetting. We enjoyed our stay and will return.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Falls City, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I spent 6+ nights at this particular hotel mostly because of convenience and cost. My mother was ill at the local hospital and unfortunately passed away. The people at this particular Super 8 were very accommodating. I did recommend to my other siblings this Super 8. Clean bed and hot shower were provided. Sad that most rooms I stayed in really needed some TLC! Mold in bathrooms, peeling wallpaper, room curtains hanging off hooks, security locks on doors broken. I had to ask to move to another room during a stay as it was very bad. Overall my needs were met for the price.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Hutchinson, KS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I checked in and went to my room it was very warm and tried to turn on the heat/air unit - it wouldn't work. So I opened went to open the window and the lock was broken and there was no screen on the window. The next day I reported the problem to the person at the front desk. I stayed a total of 4 days and the unit still didn't work when I left. My room was right next to the exit door and I was awake most of the night listening to people come and go. One night I purchased some food that I wanted to keep and planned to put the food in the refrigerator room so I could keep it for the next day and found out the refrigerator and microwave didn't work. I would have to say that the room was clean but it was wall to wall with furniture and some of it in odd places. Overall I did not enjoy my stay and don't plan to staying there again. I wasn't even offered a reduction on my bill or any some type of compensation for my experience,

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Hugoton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had bedbugs and there was black mold growing in the bathroom on the wall. The shower had not been clean it had old soap lines in the corners on the top of the shower there was food on the top of the refrigerator and the room had not been dusted. The carpet felt nasty on bear feet. Trashes out side were over flowing. The door didn't latch very good and extra safety latch was broken. The ice machine has mold growing on it.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Lakin, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just keep remembering the broken furniture and the cigarette smoke smell, although it was deemed a non smoking room. The computer chair had an arm missing. That is just sad when that is the only thing you can think of when staying in a motel. When I checked the indoor pool, it had no water in it. Bummer. After reading other reviews, I am probably glad now that it didn't.
I remember there only being 3 other cars in the parking lot, and we were all on the same level and next door to each other. The TV could be heard from the next room. Thin walls.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else. Spend the extra cash and walk out not smelling like you went to a bar all night...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2014

Centrally located in Hutchinson area. Friendly staff and good breakfast. I stayed there for during my project in Hutchinson area. They are clean room with 42 inch TV which I though was nice. Good resturant and Traget is by walking distance.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Hutchinson? Share your experiences!