“1960 decor and service!” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 North Lorraine Street, Hutchinson, KS 67501   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Hutchinson
Norman, Oklahoma
“1960 decor and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We visited Hutch to check out the salt mine museum and Cosmosphere. We spent two nights at Fairfield Inn and had a great stay. The decor has a fun 1960 George Jetson look - not what you'd expect to find in the middle of Kansas. Breakfast was excellent and the desk staff gave us some good information on local restaurants.

We had a problem with the lock on our room door when we checked in and the manager was quick to switch us to an upgraded room.

Our stay reminded us of what service was like 50 years years ago when the customer really mattered.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lacey D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dave,

It was our pleasure to assist you on your recent stay in Hutchinson. I apologize you experienced difficulties with your lock but I am happy that we were able to get you settled into a comfortable suite immediately!

Our hotel was the very first new hotel to open with the new design style of the Fairfield Inn & Suites brand which is full of the latest and greatest features along with our full hot breakfast buffet daily each morning.

Thank you again for your recent visit and we look forward to assisting you on your future trips to Hutchinson.

57 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Whether it is a five star hotel or a two star hotel the experience always comes down to whether not not the staff enjoys their job. The staff hefe is WONDERFUL!!! Very friendly and helpful.

For such a small town this new hotel was quite a surprise. Thank you for a great experience.

• Stayed March 2013
Lacey D, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Rex,

Thank you kindly for your wonderful comments. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and was able to experience the excellent service from our team. We are here for your future accommodations in Hutchinson! Safe Travels.

Bismarck, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The hotel staff at the front desk and throughout the week were helpful, friendly and the hotel was clean. The complimentary breakfast was good. I would recommend this hotel as it is fairly new and the rooms were large.

Room Tip: Rooms were clean, bed comforable
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Lacey D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Wanda,

Thank you for taking the time to review our new hotel. We are glad to have you as one of our guests and I look forward to meeting you on your next trip to Hutchinson!

Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

One of my coworkers stumbled upon this hotel when we had several weeks in Hutchinson and I am so glad he did! This hotel is newer and the rooms are kept very clean. You can tell they are proud of their facility. In addition, the staff are among some of the nicest I have ever met. They were extremely helpful throughout the duration of my stay (5 nights) and I never ran into any employees that were not hospital and helpful. They even helped me after my stay had concluded and there was in issue with my reward points! Thanks to Deanna for helping rectify the isse and helping make my stay even more satisfying!!

Room Tip: The king room is great!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lacey D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are glad you have discovered our hotel and we hope to be your hotel of choice for future trips to Hutchinson! Our staff strives on giving our guests excellent customer service and I am confident that we have the finest team members in Hutchinson!!

We look forward to assisting you on your future business trips to Hutchinson.

Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had two grandsons with me on a driving trip and ended up in Hutchinson Ks. The hotel was fairly new and was very nice. Large rooms, furnished great, great beds and clean. Staff was out standing and helpful. Best Fairfield I have ever stayed in.
I would recomend to everyone in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites for your recent trip through town, I am glad to hear that you and your grandson's enjoyed their stay with us. Our spacious rooms are set up wonderfully for families! We look forward to assisting you on future trips to Hutchinson and I hope to meet you next time. Safe Travels!

Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We travel extensively with ample opportunities to stay in hotels, and this Fairfield Inn, is by far one of the best, if not The Best Fairfield Inn we have ever stayed. The decor was beautiful, looked more like a Springhill Suites. Beds were the best, room quiet. Highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2013
Lacey D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on your recent trip to Hutchinson. We are very proud of our beautiful hotel and honored that we were the very first hotel to open with the new Fairfield Inn & Suites design prototype displaying the latest and greatest hotel features! We look forward to assisting you with your future lodging accommodations.

Russell, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Marriott finally built a hotel in a place which sorely needed one. Hutchinson is not one of my more frequent destinations in the Sunflower State, but whenever I had to go to the area for events, I either had to make the long round trip (100 miles one way), or I had to keep going to Wichita to find a Marriott property. The Fairfield has solved this problem and has solved it quite nicely.

To the lady who is complaining about the hotel being overpriced--you get what you pay for, ma'am. Hutchinson has mostly two- and three-story hotels which are limited service, and the Fairfield has outdone all of the other properties by building a modern facility which caters to the needs of just about every traveler. It is very conveniently located to the Cosmosphere, Hutchinson Community College, the arena for the annual KSHSAA Class 3A state basketball tournament, Hutchinson High and Gowans Stadium. And the state fairgrounds are a short drive.

I would suggest to the management to improve the television selection. It's disappointing they have the HDTVs, yet don't have HD service. This has to be rectified. Other than that, can't find anything to complain about

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Lacey D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. We are proud of the beautiful new hotel that Marriott has provided the community and are glad to have you as one of our guests! I look forward to meeting you on your next trip to town.

Lacey Depenbusch

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson? Share your experiences!