We spent one night here while passing through and stopping to see the Underground Salt Mine (must see!) and the Cosmosphere Space Museum (good!). The kids enjoyed the pool on a cold and blustery night. It was easy to get to and easy to get to the sights and restaurants. The staff was friendly. Cleanliness was pretty good....a few crumbs on the bed and chair, but everything else was good. It was quiet for my early-to-bed children, and the breakfast was satisfying with hot food on a cold morning.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn - Hutchinson Hotel Hutchinson
- Hampton Inn - Hutchinson Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hutchinson
- Hutchinson Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Hutchinson is just minutes from popular attractions such as the Kansas Cosmosphere and Discovery Center, The Kansas Underground Salt Museum, and the Kansas State Fairgrounds. Your stay includes modern accommodations, free hot breakfast daily, WiFi, business center, meeting space an indoor pool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn - Hutchinson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.