“Nice restaurant downtown” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Hutchinson, Kansas
“Nice restaurant downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

A beautiful restaurant in historic downtown Hutchinson. Great atmosphere, food and service. Beautiful inside dining and lovely outside patio. A must for fine dining in Hutchinson! The wood fired pizza oven makes some of the best ever!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

McPherson, Kansas
“Great food, great service . . . but noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Although it was coincidental, I ended up eating at Jillian's three times in the past few weeks, including both lunch and dinner. The food was consistently quite good, and the waitresses were top-notch each time I was there. In fact, the one who served us when we were there for dinner could be in the waitress hall of fame! The building is really interesting, and the interior has subdued lighting. My one criticism of the atmosphere is that the music was really cranked up. So if you are looking for a place for a quiet romantic dinner, be forewarned.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gardner, Kansas
“Top notch food, setting, and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were in town for one night and were staying near by. We wanted to go out for a nice dinner and after performing a search, Jillian's seemed like the place to go. The work they completed to transform the old railroad station into a bistro setting was amazing. Place has a great vibe.

We were quickly seated and Julia, our server, was outstanding. She recommended both an app and an entree and both were wonderful. I had the garlic medallions and my wife had a pizza. Both were delicious.

Next time we are in Hutchinson, we will stop by again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Amazing ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love traveling to new towns and going to local restaurants. This place is a bit pricey and I felt somewhat out of place with my big family (we have 4 kids). But we really enjoyed our experience. Great date night idea. Dinner on the patio looks relaxing, as well! Definitely worth a consideration if you are in the area.

Visited May 2013
“Good atmosphere, but limited lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch today. Very limited lunch menu. I am over rating this place a little because it was my only visit.
We arrived at 1100 and walked out at 1145. We were the only customers during this time. When the waitress dropped drinks at the table, I asked for another minute or two to look at the menu. It took her almost 10 to return. As the only customers and 3 workers waiting tables.... I'm guessing they got into a conversation she couldn't leave for us.

Food was OK, but when they asked if I wanted my sandwich toasted, I really thought she meant more than just the bread.

Also here on a recommendation as well as ratings on TA. Not sure I would recommend this one. I might be inclined to try it for dinner, but wouldn't be back for limited lunch menu.

• Visited June 2013