“The Only Red Roof Inn in Kansas” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Holton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   115 S. US Hwy 75, Holton, KS 66436   |
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Holton
Harlingen, Texas
“The Only Red Roof Inn in Kansas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Need a central location for the casinos in Northeastern Kansas? The Red Roof Inn in Holton, Kansas is your answer. It is reasonably priced and newly remodeled. The people are super friendly and helpful. It is difficult to find a decent place to stay in this part of Kansas, especially if you don't want the hassle of staying in Topeka or getting off the KTA to find a place to stay. We have traveled this way many times and this is one of the best choices around.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sawan P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Holton, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us! I have many customers telling us that Topeka can be a hassle and they love staying here. It is always great to hear and we welcome you to come back soon.

26 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Whitewright, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is a comfortable and clean hotel. I have stayed here multiple times over the past four years and purposefully plan my route to be here for the night. Since I usually travel with one or two cats, and require a refrigerator to keep medicine, not many hotels fit me. This one does! My cats are happy. I trust my room will always be ready and in great shape. My reservations and preferences are always in order. The owners and employees are friendly, helpful - just nice people. And the price! Can't beat it for twice the money. This is a terrific hotel! You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I like the drive-up section only cuz I don't have to carry my cats and their equipment far. But...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Sawan P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Holton, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for your review. It is exciting to see positive reviews for us and we do our best to insure that your experience great every time! Uniquely, we do have exterioir and interior rooms and most of our guests prefer one over the other. It is great to hear that some of our guests are happy with both! We hope to see you soon. Hope you have liked the upgrades we have made and it is my pleasure to say, with the support from guests like you, there are more to come!
Kaufman, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I consider myself a frequent resident at this location. I yearned for it's reopening when it was closed, and then it happened! I've stayed through 2 separate owners, and I really don't know how they survive financially, and now they're talking about adding breakfast? Please support this motel, as I consider the current ownership to be exceedingly concerned for the comfort and welfare of their guests. The last Red Roof in Kansas, give us a break corporates in Ohio!!! I am going to do my part, for this remnant of once a great corporation. Thanks guys, and good luck and prayers for the impending delivery!!

k]sha

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Mr. Griggs! Wonderful to see you on here and thank you for your review. Your support has been wonderful and it means the world to me and my staff. We hope to see you again soon!
Shell Knob
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We have family in Holton and come here frequently. We stayed in the other hotel and motel until we stayed in the Red Roof Inn. Now we are regulars here at the Red Roof. The owner is very friendly and knowledgeable. The whole facility is very clean and up to date. They have more upgrades coming including flat screen TVs. We wouldn't stay in any other place. Great value!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sawan P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Holton, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for your review! It is more than a pleasure to host you every time you come into town. We appreciate not only your business but also your support. We are exited about the updates and changes that we are going to be offering to all of our guests and we cant wait to hear all the great feedback. I hope to host more 'starring regulars' such as yourselves.
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We recently stayed in this hotel. It was clean, the owner was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are all being upgraded. Has outside entrances for some rooms. Location was right along the highway with a couple of restaurants very close by.

Coffee/tea is on 24/7 in the lobby...no breakfast though.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Sawan P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Holton, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your review! It is always nice to see when our hard work has paid off. We now have in-room coffeee available in ALL of our rooms in addition to the hot chocolate, tea, and coffee available in the lobby 24/7. We also plan on starting breakfast later this year to better serve our guests without raising our rates! Again thankyou and we look forward to hosting you again.
Steinbach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Have stayed here before. Understand new owners during past year. We were greeted royally ... Inn so clean ... comfortable beds ... and the price is exceptional. Will stay again when traveling 71 and recommend this Red Roof Inn ... very impressed. Good luck to new owners ... you are certainly doing something right.

Room Tip: No comment ... sure every room quite suitable.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sawan P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Holton, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Reviews such as yours makes us know that we are indeed doing something right! I am happy to know you have enjoyed all the improvements we have made in quality and services since we have taken over and look forward to hosting you again soon.

- Sawan Patidar
Tomball, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

After traveling all day, into the evening and very tired, my husband and I were pleased to find the Red Roof Inn in Holton, KS. The hostess, Misha, greeted us and quickly signed us in. The room was on the first floor, smelled fresh (no smoking) and was spacious. The bathroom was clean and the bed comfortable. We were far enough from the road so there was NO road noise. In the morning, The Gen. Manager, Sawan greeted us at check out. He was efficient and friendly. We will return when in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and even remembered us! We look forward to hosting you and your husband again. Misha sends her regards and we are happy to know that our guests are not only comfortable, but that we have exceeded their expectations.

- Sawan Patidar

Been to Red Roof Inn Holton? Share your experiences!