“Nice, clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Holton
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Nice, clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have stayed here several times last summer for work reasons and then last December when I was travelling north and was caught in snow storm. I can say it is very nice, very clean. I did not eat breakfast there but the dining area was nice and it appeared to have plenty of choices for food. In the summer, I was trying to sleep as I had to work the next day. There were people making noise in the next room. I made one phone call to the front desk and they were so nice. The noise stopped. In fact, the next day, they asked if I slept okay and to let them know if there were any other problems.
Great place to stay!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Spring Hill
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The people were great. Not handicap accessible. The sidewalk in front of our room was cracked and chipped making it difficult to walk with a cane.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Topeka, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I've been here a couple of times lately, and I'm checked into here as I'm writing this. The price point is good, the rooms are nice, and I really can't find anything to complain about.

The staff has accommodated me with early check-in (very handy for me), the internet connection is excellent, and the show is nice, hot, and plentiful water pressure. Holton isn't exactly Metropolis, but there are a few stores and restaurants within easy sight distance from this hotel.

I did not spot an elevator, but they have gotten my the ground floor rooms that I requested, so that's not that big of an issue.

The ice machine is close by my room, and produces good ice without any annoying signs on it (like "no filling ice coolers").

It's a good stop on the road. If I need a room in Holton again, I won't hesitate to book it again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Motel - Holton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel - Holton

Address: 300 South Arizona, Holton, KS 66436
Location: United States > Kansas > Holton
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Holton
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel - Holton 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Motel - Holton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel - Holton Hotel Holton
Super 8 Holton
Super Eight Holton
Holton Super Eight
Holton Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel - Holton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.