“The employees were very accommodating, The location and...” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Hays

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Tatum
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Sheets were soft and bed was extremely comfortable. Convenience of outside door with no fee for my pet staying with me made this an economical and perfect choice for my needs for an overnight on the road. The shower was a bit wimpy and the showerhead incredibly low - being short, I found this amusing because I don't think I've ever had that issue in my life! If you're tall - beware! I will absolutely stay here again the next time I pass through.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

cct8799
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed here a few days ago and found the hotel to be just fine. I was there for 1 night and found everything I needed and got a good night rest.

The Good:
- The staff here was very helpful. The young lady at the counter helped me with food, looking at road conditions, and was there to help me with whatever I needed.
- The TV was nice and had a great selection of channels.
- The breakfast was great. They had waffles, egg and sausage sandwiches, cereal, and a few other things.
- The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Seemed secure. I saw cameras over looking the parking lots and entrance.
- They allowed me to park my motorcycle under the over hang. It was raining and snowing.

The Bad:
- Food wasn't very close. This is tough for me as I am limited on how far I am physically able to walk, and I was traveling by motorcycle so I couldn't really take anything back to the room with me.
- The rooms didn't have a microwave so getting frozen food from a supermarket was out.
- The room doors led outside which means every time you went to the lobby or to the hallway you were outside. This wouldn't be an issue in the summer but when it was 28 degrees out it was a bit of a problem.

I would stay there again if I was ever in town. This is not the Ritz but it's a very nice and comfortable hotel. This is a solid 3.5 star hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Frankfort
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Rented rooms before at this property and never had a bad room. However, this time my room smelled of pet, and bathroom was needing some attention behind toilet. My grand baby crawled on the floor for a few minutes and her hands and knees were black from the carpets. And my room door was bent could see outside towards the bottom of door jam.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Prescott, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had reservations and the "new girl" supposedly gave our room to someone else earlier in the day -- so when we arrived exhausted from driving 12 hours that day with our 2 kids at 2am we had a helpful front desk clerk (who after giving us the key to a room with people already in it, under our name) did get us in another empty room fairly quickly BUT we were assured that we would get a discount for all the inconvenience & hassle. HOWEVER, when we checked out we were charged full price after all. Go figure.....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Rutland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The price was right but that was about all. The place was dirty, I wondered if the sheets had even been cleaned they were so wrinkled.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Hays? Share your experiences!