“Surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 79 restaurants in Hays
Colby, Kansas, United States
“Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

The first time I ate here I was completely surprised by how great it was. All the other people I was along with were talking about how great it was but silently I was not excited in the least to eat here. My first bite I was blown away! I go back every time im in town, even if its just for a "snack" haha. There beef fried rice is phenomenal, and the beef in it there is no question of its origins haha its the best i've had next to benihana's beef fried rice. The service is always very fast, like were talking most days 4 minutes, they cook it in a fire laden wok :) All the locals eat here, only down side is its in the mall. I've been eating here for 10 years

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
“ALWAYS good and FAST”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

Granted, this is "Mall Chinese", but we enjoy it, it's reasonably priced and they're quick. I've never had a complaint with the staff or food. They offer a punch card for every $5 you spend, they stamp it and when you get 20 stamps, you get a FREE regular meal. True, that's only about $5-$8, but hey, free is free. I'm sure any Fort Hays State student appreciates this! We visit at least once a month for a quick meal.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Imperial Garden Express Incorporated? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Imperial Garden Express Incorporated, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.