“The place is going Down hill.” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 78 Restaurants in Hays
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
“The place is going Down hill.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Me and my family went there for my birthday dinner. They were pretty slow, slower than usual. We ordered our food then we waited. The table across from us had got there about ten minutes after us. They got they're food before us, no big deal, happens all the time. Finally we get our food. The steak was cold, the mashed tatters were cold, the steamed vegetables smelled rotten and they too were cold. I never complain about my food (that's my wifes job lol) . I couldn't eat it. The smell was making me sick. We didn't haft to pay, which i wouldn't anyway. They need to get back in the game. WE Have always gone there. Not anymore!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Kansas City, Missouri
“Yummy and very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great food.. better than others I have been too and the server was very friendly and fast. The even cooked my steak to the perfect medium rare.

Visited February 2013
“Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We went here for lunch and the food was great and customer service the best I have seen in along time Thank You Ceanna for your great service!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hoisington, Kansas
“cold in alot of ways”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

If people didn't give us gift cards every year I wouldn't go back once a year. The heat was turned down so far you had to wear a coat. Four of us went and not one of us care to go back. I would rather eat a fast food burger by far and I don't do that very often. Alot of people must like it, seems like there are always quite a few vehicles there. Sure not my cup of tea. Bar drinks terrible, took 25 minutes to try to make a martini special (it took two of them to try to make it and they poured out one and served the other one) not good. I don't like to complain but I've been there numerous times and never been impressed.

Visited January 2013
Iowa
“A great meal and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We both ordered our favorite, the Bourbon Street Steak and it lived up to our expectations! (Love how the plate is sizzling as it arrives at our table!) The waitress was very attentive, making sure our drinks were always filled. A great meal at a great restaurant!

• Visited October 2012