“Stop over on our drive to Denver” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Hays
Decatur, Illinois
“Stop over on our drive to Denver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were driving to Colorado for vacation. Left on the 3rd, around 10 o'clock on July 3rd, we decided to stop and spend the night. My husband called the Hampton Inn, they had rooms available. They said they didn't need a credit card to hold the room since we were about 30 minutes away.

When we arrived, the girl at the front desk was very helpful and friendly, she had our room ready for us, I am a Hilton Honors member, so it made check in very easy.

The room price was reasonable. When we got to our room, the room was not just your average hotel room, it was very cozy, looked brand new, the bathroom was spotless, We were very impressed.

The beds were comfy, it was just a very nice experience.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Nice comfortable room. Everything worked as it should we enjoyed our night here. Breakfast was good, nothing special though. Location is convenient to I-70 but you do have to drive a little for restaurants.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hays, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is a very nice, clean, quiet hotel. It's a great place to stay on I-70 if you are looking for a half-way point between Denver and Kansas City or Denver and Tulsa or Oklahoma City. The free breakfast was one of the best I've had anywhere. The price was very reasonable.

Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Mattresses are showing their age. Saggy on the phone side of the bed. Desk chairs are not comfortable and the one I had needed to be replaced as it would not maintain height. Would be nice if fan could be on continuously to block some of the interstate truck whine.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Scott City, Kansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Diamond Elite. I was on business for a couple weeks in June and decided to stay at the Hampton. I have absolutely no complaints with the hotel, it's cleanliness or the meals served. The only hiccup was with the front desk staff, i do not feel that they have been properly trained and I blame this solely one the management, because the ladies at the front desk were very polite. Being asked to change from a reserved king room multiple times over a week stay was an annoyance.

Stayed June 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

The Hampton Inn was exceptionally clean, and easy to get to from I-70. The staff was very helpful with dinner recommendations and our overall stay was very pleasant. The bed was very comfortable too and every aspect of the hotel met our expectations. We have stayed here several times and plan to return again!

Aubrey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

The folks at this Hampton are friendly and go out of their way to help you feel at home - even though this location is most probably used as a travel mid point for most people passing through. The area has adequate restaurants and is generally safe for the most part. Very little to worry about here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Hays-North of I-70? Share your experiences!