“Great family owned restaurant. Top BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

1006 Cody Ave, Hays, KS
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Barbecue
Columbus, Ohio
“Great family owned restaurant. Top BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I travel the country looking for places like this. I knew it was a good sign when I discovered they use a Traeger Grill for their BBQ, and smoking as most of the top joints I've found have this in common. The chicken and ribs were amazing. I'll definitely make my way back here when I get backto this part of the country.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hays, Kansas, United States
“Great Brisket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My family loves to dine out, and we didn't know this place was open in Hays. We ordered a variety of meats and sides for our family or four to sample and share. The food was excellent! I love brisket and I was not disappointed. The variety of sauces was different. We look forward to having their food again.

• Visited April 2013