“Great place to eat!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Hays
Cuisines: American, Japanese
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Located in the Chestnut Street District, Sake2Me Sushi Rolls brings a big city feel to a small town. Our food is made fresh to order and our sushi rolls are hand rolled. We like to think of it as edible art. We hope you enjoy your experience!
Aurora, Colorado
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Awesome sushi, friendly service and great price! I love this place! ask for the special of the day, it's always good!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Evergreen, Colorado
“Culinary Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Think the reviews you have read about Sake2me are too good to be true? Think again. On the culinary wasteland from Denver to Kansas City that some call I-70, there is an oasis in Hays, KS. In a former Pure Oil station you can find an eatery that does fresh and inventive food, and if you are lucky enough your guide will be named Allison. The fish is fresh due to regular shipments from Texas. We had the Bang Bang shrimp (small order, but more than enough for two with another entree) and the Nightmare on Elm Street, as well as a cold Sapporo and a very good sakitale dubbed the kamikaze, made with, you guessed it, sake. They also offer interesting desserts. The food quickly arrived hot (the Bang Bang shrimp) and cold (the Nightmare). Both were good for the eyes and the palate. In addition, there was live music, and a lively audience. Overall, a big evening in a small town.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ellis, Kansas
“Awesome Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I love this place. We enjoy sushi, and have been meaning to try this restaurant, but had never gotten around to it until three weeks ago. We have now been there weekly! The quality, quantity and presentation of the food is fantastic. It is truly art when they present the different dishes. The staff are very helpful and pleasant. I have several food allergies and they have been super in directing me to choose properly. We have had non sushi lovers with us the last two times we ate there, and they have found alternatives on the menu and both said they would definitely eat there again. The restaurant is in a converted gas station, which makes for an unique atmosphere. They have outdoor seating and live music which enhances the ambience. I think that the prices are very reasonable for the quality and presentation food, but it is sushi, which is a little more expensive than other cuisines.

Scott City
“A little touch of the sea in western Kansas.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

When we were in Hays, KS we stumbled upon a great little sushi restaurant that we never knew existed. The ingredients were fresh and the service was impeccable. Not only was the quality of the food good, but the chef was fantastic and the presentation was ever bit as good as places I have eaten sushi in California and the Caribbean. If you get a chance, try this little place because if you like sushi you will love it. They do have other things to offer as well, but I will stick to the sushi because it was fantastic. Every time I am in Hays I now know where I will be eating my meals. I can't wait until we go back.

“Amazing Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Yes! Sushi in the middle of Kansas! It's amazing! Must try if ever in Hays Ks. The Shag roll is my favorite but, never tried anything bad. Even have dessert rolls to die for!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Sake2Me Sushi? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sake2Me Sushi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.