“Great Service & Good Eats!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 45 restaurants in Great Bend
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Merida, Yucatan
“Great Service & Good Eats!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Recommended by the front desk at my hotel and a 10% discount to boot, I decided to check it out. Since I was solo, I ate at the bar. The bartender and a waitress standing at the bar were very friendly and made me feel at home!

I ordered the ribeye - medium rare. The dinner salad arrived first and promptly. Fresh, crisp mixture of lettuce, tomato, red onion, crunchy croutons and a tangy, chunky blue cheese! A perfect serving! Hot bread and butter accompanied the salad served on a wooden cutting board. Yummy!

The steak was cooked a perfect medium rare, nicely marbled and spiced. The serving was big enough to take some back to the hotel for lunch the following day ( hotel had a refri and a micro). The steak came with a baked sweet potato that was baked to a turn - sweet and delicious!

Great meal! Friendly service! 10% discount and a 5-minute drive from my hotel!

• Visited June 2012