“Eh...” 3 of 5 stars

785-890-4130
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 19 Restaurants in Goodland
Cuisines: American
Description: We serve steaks, seafood, burgers, wraps, soups and salad made fresh daily. Kids menu available. Enjoy our warm atmosphere and friendly service. Outddor patio dining area features an 8' waterfall. We also have a full service bar. Very family friendly.
“Eh...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Ok resteraunt for a small town. Food was just ok. Service was pretty slow. Employees were too concerned with chit chatting and socializing to refill our drinks and check on us.
Probably will not eat here the next time we come though Goodland.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Goodland, Kansas
“Great Food and Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

If the weather is nice, eat outside. Their outdoor seating area is something you would find in Denver. Not small town rural USA. The menu has a wide range. The steaks are excellent. The pub pickles are by far my most favorite appetizer ever. Prices are very competitive. The bar is fully stocked. The waitstaff is excellent and you get fast service.

Visited September 2012
Plano, Texas
“A good choice in an area with mostly fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

When I stopped in Goodman for the night, on my way to Colorado, the woman at the hotel recommended this place--and I'm glad she did. I didn't see that many restaurant choices off the highway near the hotel and I wouldn't have know about this place without her directions. I had a sandwich plate which was good, and the portions were a good size for the price.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Was passing through on my way to Denver. Noticed that a lot of Towns along the way shut down at 9p.m. I was happy to learn this place stayed open until 10. The portions we're great, and the service was better. Limited wine selection- but that's not why I was there ;-) also, they had wifi- yea!!! Overall, good experience.

• Visited May 2012