“Big Service for a small Dinner.” 5 of 5 stars

913-856-5555
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Gardner
Olathe, Kansas
“Big Service for a small Dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I tried Todd's Dinner for the first time after reading about their large tenderloin sandwich in tripadvisor. I recalled as a young man, I went to drive inn dinner, back home in Iowa that sold a simular sandwich that was so large it could be cut into to make another sandwich. I found that Todd's has such a sandwich. When I entered the Dinner I received a frendly greeting from the Owner and his wife, even though I noted the place was very busy. I talked to the owner and found out they have been in the restaurant business over a number of years. He told me that to get and retain customers you have to provide good quality food and service. I found that the menu was large but refind enough so that all meal could be prepard quickly and that the staff were very efficent at taking care of customers. Both Breakfast and Dinner meals. meals are worth the price. Note, they do allow add on and some subsitutions to their meals. If you like daily specials M-F they have them and on weekends they have all you can eat Crab legs. Catfish dinners. Kid's menu come with one side and a drink. I am sure this will not be my last time at Todd's Dinner.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Olathe, Kansas
“Always quality food served hot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We eat at Todd's all the time. We go to other restaurants to eat and leave wondering why we just didn't go to Todd's. Friendly, fast service and the everything on the menu is delicious. They give you more than enough portions. I have never been disappointed after a meal at Todd's.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Olathe, Kansas
“Awsome small town diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Found this small town diner a couple months ago while looking for a different place to eat breakfast. Now its hard to eat breakfast anywhere else. Home cooked food at its best. The fried potato's are a must along with the biscuits and gravy. The other fairs are equally fantastic. The tenderloin sandwich is the size of a dinner plate, enough for two. Cant wait to try more of their specials.

• Visited October 2013