“A Nice Place to Stay in Emporia!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Budget Host Inn Emporia

You added Budget Host Inn Emporia to your Saves list
Budget Host Inn Emporia
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1830 E US Highway 50, I-35 at Exit: 133, Emporia, KS 66801   |
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Emporia
Lone Oak, Texas
“A Nice Place to Stay in Emporia!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I've been staying here for many years, and this has to be one of the best inexpensive motels I've found. It's clean, quiet, comfortable, and has very nice owners, who live on the property. I will have to echo the sentiment that the towels ARE a bit on the thin side, but it's a small thing. Also, the parking lot is gravel but it's not noisy. The motel is on the east side of Emporia, so you're away from the eating spots on the west side, but hey, Emporia is NOT a large town! By the way, there is a Starbucks in Emporia, and the usual fast food, but little else.

Room Tip: I like 223 and 225.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
npatel0317, Manager at Budget Host Inn Emporia, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise and Thank you for taking time to express your experience.
We really appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us, Hope to see you soon

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Springfield, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I reserved this for my Mom and sister based upon the TripAdvisor reviews. They just got home and told me how absolutely terrible this place is. DIRTY, mold/mildew on the shower curtain, cracked chair, and my Mom developed an itchy rash in the middle of the night in the bed. Sheets were rough, piles of cigarette butts outside the door, DON'T STAY HERE. I don't know what kind of room all these good review people got, but my family did NOT get the kind of room the previous reviewers said they got!! Beware!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
npatel0317, Manager at Budget Host Inn Emporia, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. The only way we can get better is to get honest and timely feedback, which we use to help us improve our product and services. I am sorry you were disappointed with our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and when for some reason we fail, we are very concerned, as we clearly were not performing up to our normal standards. I hope you will consider giving us another chance to earn your patronage during your next visit to our area.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Our room was clean and up-to-date with a microwave and mini-fridge, wireless internet, and a pleasant paint color. The bathroom was immaculate, the king-size bed was very comfortable, and the a/c unit worked exceptionally well. We had no problems connecting to the wireless internet signal. For the price, this is an amazing bargain and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your wonderful review and recommendation! We work hard to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of all our guests, and really appreciate your acknowledgement of jobs well done. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you again.
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Wow! where can we begin..? We highly recommend a stay here.Our gratitude and appreciation
to;NICK PATEL and FAMILY for going above and beyond to make our stay relaxing and stress free.The rooms our amazingly clean and tidy.We had difficulty with our lap top and NICK took the time to come to our room and troubleshoot the problem untill it was rectified.He had no obligation to do so but he did.We travel allover the country and stayed at many hotels,never have we experienced such a wonderfull staff that actually cares about its guests.We will return here time and time again when in the area.If you are a professional driver this is"the place to stay".We will regret parting here,but look forward to returning! Again THANK-YOU! NICK PATEL and FAMILY.Your professionalism and business ethics our above and beyond what anyone can ever expect.If only more business owners had your qualities and ethics.AMAZING!!
We appreciate this stay and our experience here.
Respectfully,
Richard & Natalie Day
Tucson AZ

Room Tip: Front desk will gladly accomodate your needs.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
npatel0317, Manager at Budget Host Inn Emporia, responded to this review, May 28, 2012

Bunker hill ks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

hi name is jay i fond this place on internet i called them up i told then my problom i was starting a new job in town,did not have much $$$ they worked with me nick was so nice win i got there.rooms are very clean and homeing, very quite to i have a laptop that was messt up i couding get on internet it had a vissers in it or something. i ask nick if he nose about laptops and he wint to shool back in his days. so i gave him my laptop win i got my laptop back the nexst day it work so good and fast he nose what to doing if you all have time plz stop by and stay with budget host inn in emporia,ks and win you get there you tell them i jay sent you there ,the man that he fix laptop for.cheep place to stay and very very good to see they will do a lot for you to make your stay beter. I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK SO MUCH NIICK and his wilfe will see you all soon .................jay

Room Tip: thay are good
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Palm Bay, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Clean, cheap, hot water, fridge, wifi and coin laundry on site. Exactly what I would expect for the price and more. The office even called me twice when my laundry was ready to be put in the drier and was done drying.

There is a train track nearby so if you're a particularly light sleeper it may wake you. I slept soundly and awoke well rested.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

FLINT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Average hotel, good price.
Average looking, nothing special, Very white, bland, a cool statue in the middle of the hotel.

Rooms are very standard. And average. Nothing wrong with this hotel though.

We stayed here through the night coming back from a job.
It has a recently remodeled room- nice.
Old hotel, but renovated! Great rooms! Great location! Would stay again!

Recommend

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Management

Been to Budget Host Inn Emporia? Share your experiences!