“Awesome Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Emporia, Kansas
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love going here. the food is wonderful, plus the staff & service is excellent. If you want a full belly, I would make this the place to stop & enjoy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Better than Good Solid Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Emporia is a cute town with lots of great local food stops. If you are wanting mexican Casa Ramos is a large Mexican restaurant on the cute downtown Commerical street in Emporia. The service is good (however I seriously had 4 different people wait on me so I was confused how to tip at the end of the night). The salsa and chips were great, salsa was a little heavy on the onion and cilantro for my personal liking though. But when it came to the food OMG it is sooo good! Leans more towards authentic Mexican which I enjoy. I got the three amigos and it was enough food for 2-3 people but only $13.95! The chili Colorado was seriously the best Mexican I have had in a while.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kansas
“Love the new location!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is some of the best mexican food you will ever have.Food is plentiful and margaritas are very good. They recently moved to a new location and wow is all I can say. Great job on the decor inside and out..definitely the nicest restaurant in town. Always busy.. busy..and always excellent service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, Canada
“Was great once we found the new location! LOL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We read the reviews and decided to give this place a try. For a Thursday night in this little town, this place sure was busy! We waited about 1/2 hour for a table but when we finally got seated we could smell the food and knew it would be worth the wait. The food was very good! My steak fajita plate was tasty and fresh. Another place we would return to.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Overland Park, Kansas
“My favorite in Emporia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Everything I have tried there has been excellent. It is often very busy so a quick business lunch ay not be possible, but it is worth the wait if you have the time.

Visited April 2014