My family and I stayed at La Quinta Inn on a recent road trip. Let me begin by saying Dodge City is an agricultural/tourism western town and there aren't any offerings for four-star hotels. We didn't make reservations at any of the hotels and took a chance and walked in to this La Quinta. We were pleased that there was a room plan available which was a 2 bedroom suite. Although the layout was a little awkward, the room and linens were clean and accommodated 3 adults and one child nicely. A hot breakfast was served and offered cereal, pastries, sausage patties, a waffle maker and the usual beverages. The facility was quiet during our one night stay.
My only complaint was there was a hole in the flat sheet, and a tear in the comforter which I didn't see until it was time to go to bed. I did express this to the manager on duty and she stated that all linens in the hotel will be replaced soon. Otherwise, I would stay at this hotel again if I am in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly built in Dodge City, Ks. October 2007. La Quinta Inn & Suites, our spacious rooms, offer the best of all amenities. Large work area, free wireless -hard wired internet access, fridge/micro and 32" flat screens. Pump up in our on-site fitness center; relax in our heated indoor pool/ whirlpool. You'll also enjoy a free continental breakfast that offers several hot items. Take advantage of our spacious business center /beautiful private boardroom or meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Dodge City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dodge City Hotel Dodge City
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dodge City
- La Quinta Dodge City
- Dodge City La Quinta