This was a fairly new La Quinta. Was very clean. Had new carpet and tile in bath. Comfortable bed and pillows. Had fridge & microwave. We were on 4th floor; had to go to 3rd floor to get ice. There was not a sign indicating where the ice was. It was actually in the laundry room. My only real complaints are that the towels were very thin and the coffee (regular & decaf.) was very weak. The breakfast was fine - scrambled (fake) eggs, sausage links, biscuits, waffle machine, juices, muffins, breads to toast, yogart, cereals, milk. Oh, there are train tracks across the street (Wyatt Earp) in front of the hotel, and trains do go by at all times. They didn't bother me; was just a low rumbling. However, my husband said he was awakened at 4 a.m. by a long, loud train whistle. So, you might ask for a room on the back side of the hotel if you think the trains will bother you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly built in Dodge City, Ks. October 2007. La Quinta Inn & Suites, our spacious rooms, offer the best of all amenities. Large work area, free wireless -hard wired internet access, fridge/micro and 32" flat screens. Pump up in our on-site fitness center; relax in our heated indoor pool/ whirlpool. You'll also enjoy a free continental breakfast that offers several hot items. Take advantage of our spacious business center /beautiful private boardroom or meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, LaQuinta, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Dodge City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dodge City Hotel Dodge City
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dodge City
- La Quinta Dodge City
- Dodge City La Quinta