“Great Hotel, Very Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Dodge City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ipswich, Uk
“Great Hotel, Very Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had an extremely good time at this Hotel. From the moment we walked in we knew we had made the right choice. A special mention is necessary for Oscar on the front desk. He could not have been more friendly and helpful. The first impression of a Hotel is the reception you get. He was extremely good. Also this Hotel is built for Amtrak travellers. If you are travelling with Amtrak this is the one for you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
BestWesternStaff, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Country Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thanks so much for your review, it makes us very happy that we made your stay here comfortable and peaceful. We are also happy that we could help you with you Amtrak situation. We hope to see you again!
Thanks, Brock Cunningham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We visited Dodge City a year ago and stayed at a B&B in Cimaron but, this time we're just passing through and booked a queen room at the Best Western without a reservation. We stayed at the B&B last year because of the generally negative reviews of all the hotels in Dodge City. I am pleased to say that I am very happy with my stay here at the Best Western.

The room is large, clean and has a balcony. The bed was so comfortable I had best night's sleep in months. I didn't even hear the trains my wife told me about the next morning.

I rarely ever eat a hotel's breakfast. This morning I went back for seconds. Biscuits and sausage gravy with has brown. The coffee was good as well. I think I ate too much.

As a bonus we got to watch 4th of July fireworks from the balcony.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your review, we are happy you got a good nights rest and was satisfied with our breakfast. We hope to see you here at the Best Western again and we will do our best to make you as comfortable as possible.
Wewoka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Traveling from OK to CO hauling a trailer and BW Country Inn & Suites was exactly where we needed it to be! Staff was efficient and friendly and amenities were just what we needed to relax us and get through to the next leg of our journey! Our room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was ready and hot first thing! Will be returning I am sure...Dodge City is a fun place!

Room Tip: The staff is very accommodating! If you have special needs while there let them know, they get it d...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
BestWesternStaff, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Country Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to hear how our business is doing from our customers. We are happy we met your needs and hope to see you again!
Thanks,
Muldrow, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Our room was quite large w/a balcony. The king size bed we found to be very comfortable. Staff was friendly & helpful. Really liked the rustic look of the lobby & stairs, which included a sitting area at the top of the stairs. We didn't try the breakfast simply because there were several families there with children and it seemed the breakfast area was always full.
We would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
BestWesternStaff, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Country Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel! We would love for you to come visit us again. See you soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

All I can say is they have the best and friendliest customer service I have ever had. I travel alot, but these people go way out of their way to make your stay unbelievable. Would highly recommend this hotel. Thank you for making are stay very very safe and enjoyable. You all are the best. See you soon!

• Stayed June 2013
We truly appreciate your feedback! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Please visit us next time you make your way out here.

Cushing, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped for one night at this hotel on our motorcycle trip to and from OK to CO. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and allowed us to park our very expensive bike under the awning all night when severe weather threatened. There is an IHOP directly next door for those wishing a more substantial or early breakfast, although the provided free breakfast was just fine. We had time to visit the nearby Boot Hill Casino, which was fun; we had a very nice dinner twice in the casino restaurant. This is our new favorite place to stay on the road between OK and CO!

Room Tip: Some rooms have second outside entrances, which are convenient.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
BestWesternStaff, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Country Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
We would like to thank you for the review you wrote! We are very happy we met all your standards and will be looking forward to seeing you again.
Thanks,
Lake County, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I spent three nights at the BWP COUNTRY INN & SUITES April 16 - 18, 2013. Crystle, Brock, and Charlotte could not have been better hosts. I traveled there on my motorcycle and became stranded by winter storm YOGI...High winds, below freezing temperatures, and snow! They helped me relocate my motorcycle to the local Harley Davidson dealer for protection and then bent over backward to see that I had local transportation to visit the area during my stay. They also upgraded my room at no extra charge. The Hotel is extremely clean, well maintained, beautifully decorated, and the the complimentary breakfast was wonderful!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
BestWesternStaff, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Country Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thanks so much for choosing to stay here with us! It was a pleasure meeting you and great conversation! I hope you had safe travels home didnt run into anymore stormy weather. If you are ever this way please stop in and say hello.
Thanks, Brock Cunningham

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Country Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!