“Very nice and clean.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 hotels in Dodge City
Lees Summit, United States
“Very nice and clean.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Hotel was very nice. A little higher priced for Dodge City, KS but nevertheless very nice hotel. Staff was friendly, rooms very clean and breakfast was nice. My TomTom had a difficult time finding the hotel, but after a few trips around a road or two I found it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DevanMakadia, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review!! I'm glad that you had the chance to enjoy our wonderful property. Since we are so new sometimes we do not appear on the GPS, but just know that we are located in the western part of town off of the route 50 northern bypass. We certainly hope to see you again the next time you are in Dodge City!!

186 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Denver, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a hidden gem and I mean it. The hotel is so new it apparently doesn't show up on some GPS systems. Once you arrive you are promptly greeted by a friendly and efficient staff. The rooms, especially the king suite are perfect for business travel, from the large det with lots of outlets, good Internet and a comfortable bed its everything the business traveler could expect. Big props and thanks go to Marissa, she makes everyone walking through the door feel special, Kyla was great as well. It is evident that Management does a great job training their staff. I had a colleague staying at another Dodge City hotel and the Hamton was far superior. The only negative was the water pressure in the shower.

Stayed June 2013
DevanMakadia, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you so much for such a fantastic review! I'm happy that you had a chance to experience our facility and thought that ours was among the best. The staff here is always happy to see and hear comments about them and I'm sure this will go a long way. Our King Suites are perfect for business travelers because of such a large desk that divides the room. We certainly hope to see you again the next time you visit Dodge City!!
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We arrived late in the evening and everything was ready for us. Everything was very nice and clean. Staff was very nice and helpful. The room was quite. Breakfast was included in with the room and quite tasty. My daughter loved the waffles.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
DevanMakadia, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you so much for a great review!! We really appreciate any comments you may have for the hotel. I'm glad that you found our breakfast to be enjoyable as well. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Dodge City!!
Greensburg, ks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife had surgery in Dodge and as per Dr. orders we had to find a room overnight to stay in case of complications. I made the reservation over the phone and told the front desk lady our situation. She was very helpful and got us a room on the first floor with handicap capability. It was a king suite. Hotel is brand new... Very nice decor and room was spacious. Wide screen TV. Plenty of room in bathroom... Nice shower and great pressure. Microwave, mini fridge, and coffeemaker. Breakfast was wonderful.... Full menu and very well stocked... They even had omellete choices and english muffin toppers were great! I went down in the evening to the front desk as my wife wanted some soup... The lady at the front desk said, "help yourself to anything you need in the dining area" I went and got what I needed and headed right back to the room... Pool looked nice and there was a hot tub too... Fitness room was very nice and super sized...
The best part about the Hampton Inn is that it is steps away from Boothill Casino...
I would strongly recommend this Hotel to anyone looking to stay in Dodge or for a nite over of fun in Dodge City..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for a fantastic review!! I am so sorry you had to come to Dodge because of your situation, but I hope that we made your time here in Dodge memorable for you. Thank you for all the great things you said about my hotel and staff. The staff here really appreciates any positive comments and feedback, and I'm glad that they were so helpful to you. Thank you for enjoying our pool & fitness center as well as our complementary full hot breakfast buffet. We hope the next time you come to Dodge it will be to have some fun. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Guess Is wont ever be staying at a Hampton Inn & Suites..My son arrived there tonight on his was to his first duty station and they offred no discount for active duty and charged $150 for his room for one night! Really!! This men and women put service before self and you cant even give them a break on a room!!! How sad and Hamptons across this nation wont be getting my buisness

Stayed June 2013
Thank you for your review. While we respect and admire all that are in the United States active armed forces and even veterans, we may not have had any more government rates available for the night your son stayed. We can only allow so many of those room rates per right and they were all full. I'm sorry you were not able to get the military rate this time, but we may have it available the next time your son comes into town. We hope to see you soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Good until 5 hours after check out. They called and said items were left in the room, therefore they assumed we were staying another night (couldn't tell me what was left behind) so they would have to charge my card. Made a special trip back to Hotel...Nothing left behind, no explanation, said they'd not go thru with the charge for another night???

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused your. I'm sure it was just a simple harmless error on us. We are just looking out for the best interest of our guests so if we notice things left behind, we will try and contact that guest. Otherwise we are the best hotel in town and provide top notch service. We hope to see you again.
Shawnee, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

If going to Dodge City, there is no place better. Breakfast is a bonus. Location is great. Near to everything. Room, Staff, cleanliness, helpful staff. They aim to please and please they do. I came for a baseball tournament and it seems the Hampton Inn should advise everyone else including the Chamber of Commerce "How to do it". It's the best of Dodge City.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the great review!! It means a lot to us to hear great comments about the staff's friendliness and helpfulness and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. Thank you for enjoying our complementary hot breakfast buffet. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Dodge City!!

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Dodge City? Share your experiences!