“Nice... But” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
REDONDO BEACH
“Nice... But”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

New hotel, clean, beds are comfy, breakfast good. Fitness center not so good.. Beware of the tredmill, changes speeds on it's own. I travel 9 mos out of the year, and I wish that hotels would also consider the well being of the clients stay. Hotel put time and expense to put in crown moulding in the loddy, spend a little extra on some fitness equipment.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

Everything is brand new, crisp and clean. Contemporary rooms with flat screen TV and wood details all around. Breakfast is excellent with real items prepared by a person rather than a microwave. I travel coast to coast with my business and stay in a lot of hotels. This is a standout experience. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Meade, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2011

We were impressed with the helpful staff and we were in suites with plenty of room. Rooms were well maintained and clean. Great place to stop off of I 70 highway. Breakfast was great. Friendly staff. Will stay there again. cm

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Tecumseh, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

Looked at previous reviews and thought I'd give it a try on our trip to Colorado. Nice, clean rooms. Excellent breakfast. VERY friendly and helpful staff. Easy check-in/check out. The desk staff and breakfast help was EXCELLENT. It is so nice to have people who are friendly and helpful. The price was right (we had two rooms) and the breakfast was more than adequate. Parking was extremely convenient.

Sort of thin walls. We could hear the people in the adjacent room (our teenagers). We just banged on the wall and they were quiet.

This is a really good choice for a pleasant night's stay. We'll choose them again the next time we're passing through.

Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

Couldn't find the address on GPS but it is right off I-70 look for the signs, it is worth it. Nice rooms, look like new. One draw back is you can hear kids running down the hall and the people in the room above us. The breakfast was great! Nice fitness room, good parking. Several places to eat around the hotel, my favorite Taco Johns. Bed is comfortable. Nice shower though the water comes out slowly. Nice staff.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2010

We were pleasantly surprised with our stay here, the rooms were very clean, and the decor was great. We really enjoyed the breakfast, they had eggs, sausage, waffles, and then the normal fare of cereal and bagels. The service there was great too...we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Littleton, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

We were driving down I-70 on a cross country trip. I'm pretty picky about where I stay. I googled Colby, KS hotels and saw that the Sleep Inn was only a month old. I called ahead to see what type of beds were in the hotel - pillow top is my preference. The woman at the front desk that night really sold the place - and my husband and I were not disappointed. Who would have thought there would be an art-deco-ish hotel in Colby Kansas! Espresso furniture, brushed nickel handles, granite counter top in the bathroom and most important of all, a very comfortable bed! As the earlier review said, the rooms may not be as sound proofed as I would like, but - I turned the TV on, and went to sleep. I would take thin walls any day in exchange for excellent decor, bed comfort, and cleanliness that this Sleep Inn offers (and I'm pretty picky!).

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!