“Our Discount Getaway” 4 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Bonner Springs to your Saves list
Super 8 Bonner Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13041 Ridge Avenue, Bonner Springs, KS 66012   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bonner Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights just after Christmas as felt the property was nice. Did see some minor things that need repaired but all in all our visit was nice and clean. Only complaint I had was very little hot water in the morning, but they were sold out for the weekend. Breakfast was good and kept clean. I appreciated that they were pet friendly too.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Carrollton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed at this hotel a month before this visit. I was visiting family. I would recommend hotel to others, only not to get a smokig room. The smell stayes in the rooms, and when I showered my towel smelled like smoke, which grossed me out b/c i just showered. Other than that I would recommend it. The first time I went I got non-smoking b/c I dont smoke and that room was pleasent.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Annandale
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

For the price, I am unable to complain. There was a power outage (apparently due to a squirrel??) and the hot water was unavailable for a few hours one morning. But, you can bring your furry pet and it's cheap. If you don't plan on being in the room for long stretches of time, it's fine. Also, you'll want to have a car because there is nothing of particular interest within walking distance besides the Waffle House. Lastly, they have a pool and a hot tub. It's not flashy, but it didn't smell bad and there were fresh towels available. If it was even 20% more expensive, I'd probably complain a bit. But, given the facts, it was a solid C.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Bonner Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Bonner Springs

Address: 13041 Ridge Avenue, Bonner Springs, KS 66012
Location: United States > Kansas > Bonner Springs
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bonner Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Bonner Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Bonner Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Bonner Springs Hotel Bonner Springs
Super Eight Bonner Springs
Bonner Springs Super 8
Bonner Springs Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Bonner Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.