“Truly gods own country....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vedic Village Resorts

You added Vedic Village Resorts to your Saves list
Vedic Village Resorts
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   V.P Island | Near Moothukunam Bridge, North Parur, Paravoor, Kochi (Cochin) 680 667, India   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Paravoor
“Truly gods own country....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Well if you are looking for a calm and peacefull place, VEDIC VILLAGE is the right place.The resort really gives the kerala feel....situated on the river banks,every cottage is river facing.The food & service was very good.The hotel staff especialy the magager(mr lijo)
were very polite and very helpfull.lastly the resort is so clean and the ambiance is so beautifull that i stayed for 4days..truly a great experience....sorry guys 4 writing so late...

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed with couple of friends in Vedic and enjoyed our stay very much! The best is the hotel team, which will go extra mile for you, no matter what you ask for, they really listen! Ayuverdic treatments are great, very authentic! Thank you for making our stay so special!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

we enjoyed the two days that we spent at this resort.The service was excellent thank you to Ranjit and all the staff for making the stay a memorable visit.One night we got back to the resort very late and we were hungry despite it being late the cook still cooked a full meal for us.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending my last night in India in this Incredible resort. It was so relaxing to sit back have a coffee and watch the life on the beautiful backwaters played out before me.

The staff are excellent, Lijo and the team go out of their way to provide the best service possible, and are so friendly and genuine.

The rooms are spacious and clean and have a wonderful view of the backwaters and gardens.

I am already plant my trip back here, but this time I will make sure I stay for more than just 1 night.

• Stayed August 2012
ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

All I can say I was crazy to book only 2 nights. Massages were amazing. The meals of Kerala food were fanastic,and even though it rained the boat trip was Spectacular . Out for a evening walk with the manager , who told me a brief history of the island an answered any questions I had. Packed in alot an all for a great price. The only thing that could top it off was sharing the experience with my gal who is on the other side of the world.

• Stayed August 2012
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Though this my second visit to the beautiful Vedic Village of VP Islands, Koduungalur...I can't wait to go back again on my next leisure leave. This time we were here to celebrate my friends wedding and apparently, I clubbed my Honeymoon with it too!!!

Visited this resort after three years, the warmth and service exceeded our expectations as before. The rooms were well-maintained, neat & clean surroundings, the food was basic yet delicious and the atmosphere stayed as wonderful as we anticipated. To me, Vedic Village is a perfect example of Indian warmth & Hospitality. It has good & consistent service levels, excellent location, descent gourmet experience and breath-taking views all throughout the day & night.

If you really wanna relax & enjoy the Kerala, Vedic Village is the place to be. Just FYI...this small town also has the 1st Church & 1st Mosque that was ever built in India, and is close to Guruvayur Temple...away from the hustle bustle of Cochin. I can't wait to be back again!

Room Tip: All rooms have their unique views; just sit back & relax!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

This was my second visit to Vedic Village and it was every bit as beautiful and comfortable as I remember. The staff are efficient, friendly and helpful, the food is excellent and the view outstanding. Every morning coffee would be served on the veranda with a magnificent view of the river. Each evening dinner would be served on the jetty overlooking the river. One evening a friend came for dinner and Jo, the marketing manager, escorted our driver to pick up him and make sure they found the way. The rooms are spacious and extremely clean and the air conditioning and wi-fi work efficiently. I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay, a very quiet and peaceful place to relax or to work.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to Vedic Village Resorts? Share your experiences!