“Perfect Little B&B” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Fawley B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect Little B&B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stayed with my partner for a night for a friends birthday close by - also had friends stay the night before.
Greeted by a lovely lady who checked us in and answer all questions we had.
Lovely room which as very clean and had everything you needed for a stay.
Breakfast was served in the morning by a friendly man who catered to all our needs.

Would recommend anybody to stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for just one night in a single room.
I arrived late after 122 mile bike ride & the owners happily locked my bike in their garage.
My room was small but perfect with a sink & ample tea/coffe etc. The bed was lovely & comfortable.
The shared bathroom was just down the landing - a great shower & everything was spotlessly clean.
A great breakfast (vege option!) then I was on my way.
I can't fault this place - great value for money!!
There's a small Sainsbury's & various places to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed April 2014
Sidcup, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Just got back from staying two nights, our stay here was excellent, comfortable and very clean family room with shower gel, shampoo, TV, Internet, Tea & Coffee. Breakfast you had plenty of choice to choose from. They had a book in the room with local places to go to eat we went to the boathouse excellent. Tried to book another night but it gets filled up very quick over the weekends I can see why.

Room Tip: All rooms look good
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Essex UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Lovely clean warm room with all facilities, excellent wifi also along with flatscreen and freeview.
Given I was to late for breakfast having worked nights was given a packed lunch to see me on my way. Will definately stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Cowes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We needed a bed for the night whilst attending a party locally and we got far more ! A great welcome clean and functional on suite room , a comfortable bed quality soap and body wash in the shower and a flat screen TV. Tea, coffee and kettle in the room. Printed directions to both the evening party and the breakfast venue the following morning. Had we stayed for breakfast I am sure that would have been fantastic. Neil

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Maenclochog
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

From the minute we arrived to a warm, friendly welcome, our stay here was excellent. Lovely, comfortable family room with the nice touches of quality shower gel, shampoo and hand cream etc. The breakfast was amazing - plenty of choice and very tasty. In fact we didn't need lunch until much later that day! We are all very keen to return.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was meeting my son, an officer on a cruise ship, and wanted somewhere close to the docks, without being in them, so I took the chance of finding somewhere on the net! Had it been the lottery, I won the jackpot! Not that much to look at from outside, but the warm welcome made up for that. My room, not huge, was so spotless, I could have been the first to use it, it was so warm and welcoming, with more than I needed for my stay. Following a good nights sleep, I went through to the, perfect, breakfast room, to be greeted, asked how I was, and what I wanted. Good selection on the sideboard, terrific selection on the menu, and when my, full English, arrived, it was well presented, really hot and fresh, and you could see the quality, even before you tasted it, and it was really good. The toast wasn't just brown, it was quality as well. Top marks all round, how do they do it for the price, and, could they show others how to do it, after all, it isn't rocket science, but it does show a level of commitment, and high standards! Superb all round, you won't be disappointed, the location is perfect, minutes from the beach, and a very short journey into Southampton and the docks, which is where I headed in the morning. Well worth double!

Room Tip: Ring first, reassurance is in the voice on the other end of the phone, taking the risk out of 'i...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Been to Walcot House? Share your experiences!