“A hotel with personality!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Williamsburg
Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites
2185 U Avenue, I-80 Amana Exit 225, Williamsburg, IA 52361-8660 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Williamsburg
GreenLeadersBronze level
Frankfort, Illinois
“A hotel with personality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was one of the nicest experiences we've had while traveling. I just wanted to thank Sandi and his mom for giving us a comfortable stay, which included a crystal blue pool and a delicious breakfast! We will certainly recommend your hotel to friends and family.

Carroll & Christine Brooks

Green Features: I liked the option of having the room cleaned when needed and the towel delivery system. We had whatever needed if needed. Thanks being environmentally friendly.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Ma'am & Sir...It was an honor to serve such a wonderful couple like yourself....Thank You so very much for your kind words and support....please do not hesitate to contact us if we can ever be of any assistance....All Health, Wealth & Happiness to you and your family!

221 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Irwin, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed 5 nights at the Heritage while I was taking a class at the Amanas and had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make sure my stay was pleasant. I especially enjoyed the pool. Will stay there again. Thanks Heritage staff!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Ma'am...Thank You so very much for your support.....it was entirely our please to have you as our guest.....please let me know directly if we can ever be of any assistance to you....all Health, Wealth & Happiness to you and your family.....Thank You much again!
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I needed to make a trip to the Amana clock shop to have a clock fixed. Since it was vacation time for most families I wanted to be sure we had a room when we got there so I got online and reserved a room at the Heritage Inn, sight unseen and am I glad I did. What great owners. They were very friendly and helpful during our stay. There were a lot of families coming into the Maid Rite, where we had dinner, from the waterpark which made our decision to stay at Heritage even better. The pool at Heritage was clean, very refreshing and quiet which was a big plus. Breakfast the next morning was the finishing touch, a FULL hot breakfast at a resturant. We will definitely stay here again when we come back to the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Ma'am & Sir...Thank You so much for your kind words....serving you was entirely our pleasure.....please do contact me directly if we can be of any assistance....All Health, Wealth & Happiness to you and your family.....Thank You Much Again!
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Sandy and his mother treated me as if I were royalty. Very nice people, straight forward, helpful, courteous and honest. The hotel was near where I needed to be. Although the complimentary breakfast was available at the Colony Village Restaurant across the road, the meal was outstanding!

Room Tip: My room at the north end, first level, was quiet
Green Features: I was given the option for requested towel service, and bed turn-down, which always affects water usage.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Reverend...my mother and i feel honoured that you chose to stay with us....it was entirely our pleasure to have you as our guest....please let us know if we can ever be of any service to you and your wife....do visit if you are in the area.....Thank You again....All Health, Wealth & Happiness to you and your family.
Mendota, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel based on the prior reviews and was not disappointed. What a friendly, clean, quiet place! I actually drove 20 miles farther to stay here while attending a 2 day clinic with my horse,and would not hesitate to come back again.

Room Tip: tell them what you are looking for and let them suggest one
Green Features: towel reuse program, non smoking, temp set to save energy
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Ma'am...we are proud to have you as our guest....Thank You for taking the time to write about us....we will always do our level best for you....Thank You so much for your input regarding the weed wacker....All Health, Wealth & Happiness to you and your family!
Abingdon, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We have stayed at Heritage Inn for the last 5 years during the Allis Connection tractor show and have not been disappointed. Clean rooms, friendly manager, love the breakfast ticket for restaurant down the street each morning, reasonable prices. Had a medical problem and manager found us a 24 hour drug store and called to make sure they were open so we could go. He went "beyond the call of duty" and we were very appreciative of his concern. Not every hotel is perfect but we stay at Heritage Inn every year because of their friendly and quiet room and surroundings.

Room Tip: there is an elevator to the 2nd floor which is nice.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Ma'am & Sir....Thank you for supporting us over the past years....we would not be able to make it without guests like yourselves....we feel honoured to have couples like you choose to stay wth us....Thank You so much for your kind words....please contact me directly if i can ever be of any assistance.....All Health, Wealth & Happiness to you and your family!
st. anne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed at the Heritage Inn two nights and would highly recommend this hotel. Sandi the manager was so helpful and made us feel like special guests. Our room was very clean and quiet and was nicely decorated. Our girls enjoyed the indoor pool. Thanks Sandi. We enjoyed our stay very much.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear Ma'am...Thank You so very much for staying with us and your kind words....you and your family are wonderful people and we enjoyed every bit of having you all as our guests.....special guests indeed!!.....if there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to contact me directly....All Health, Wealth & Happiness to you all.....Thank You so much again!

Been to Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!