Stayed for two nights while in town for a soccer tournament. I was a bit concerned about the noise level as the hotel was full of boys from multiple teams, but I was amazed that once in our room how well insulated the walls were. This hotel is also close to HWY 235 and it you can barely hear any road noise. The room was large with 2 queen beds (comfortable) and bathroom was updated and CLEAN! Breakfast provided multiple options and was kept well stocked even though there were a lot of teenage boys eating throughout breakfast hours. Coffee and hot water and a variety of tea was also available all day which was a nice perk. All staff (front desk and housekeeping) were helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® hotel in Des Moines-West is conveniently located in West Des Moines, off of I-80 in West Lakes Office Park. Our Des Moines hotel is near Jordan Creek Town Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Des Moines-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Des Moines-West Hotel West Des Moines
- Hampton Inn West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Hampton Inn