Multiple families met in West Des Moines for the Thanksgiving Holiday. We picked Fairfield Inn for its convenient location, easy access to the highway, and price. When we walked in, we were greeted by two very friendly desk staff, which made us feel welcome and appreciated. Apparently they have different floors designated for different bed types? Those that had king size beds were on the 4th floor. Those of us with 2 queens were on the 3rd floor....no problem, just curious. Immediately, we commented on how nice the property looked. The desk clerk said that they were planning an upgrade to a Level 4 next year.
There are several restaurants in the adjacent parking area. Our rooms were clean and comfortable. Everything worked and we had a good nights sleep. The complimentary breakfasts were very nice. They had Jimmy Dean bacon-egg-cheese and sausage-egg-cheese biscuits ready to microwave. They had fruit in packaged cups. The waffle batter was pre-poured in individual cups (with lids) that made the whole buffet look (and stay) clean and neat.
We would definitely stay here again, and recommend that you do the same. We got our rooms on PriceLine for $53/nite. The property was rated 2.5 stars. It should be rated higher.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Des Moines West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Des Moines West
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Des Moines West Hotel West Des Moines
- Fairfield Inn West Des Moines
- Fairfield West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Fairfield Inn