“Do not eat here” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Do not eat here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

This place is a disaster. I cannot figure out why people come here. The first time I went I thought the food was lousy, but when colleagues wanted to go another time, I thought I would give it a second chance. The second visit was worse than the first. The air conditioning was on so high that we had to wear jackets at the table. The waitress was not knowledgeable about the menu, brought out wrong orders (or even did not bring certain plates out at all). She served beer in a wine glass. Worst of all was the food - this stuff is not fit for human consumption. DO NOT EAT HERE

Visited April 2012

65% Recommend
Topeka, Kansas
“Okay....it's Chinese food. Nothing bad....Nothing great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Decent prices. Wonton appetizers were real good. Meals, all three of us had different dishes, we're good but nothing memorable. Atmosphere is dark-great for a date....so so for other things. Overall was okay. I have been to small Chinese places that have better food overall.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I was introduced to P.F. Changs while visiting family in the Phoenix area and loved their eggplant dish.so much that the memory resonated when we returned home to Iowa. After shopping at the Jordan Creek Mall, I drove by the restaurant,and decided to have a quiet dinner alone, with the hope they would produce the same dish in the same way as I experienced in Arizona.
I was given a speedy and warm welcome upon arrival,, ushered to my table with respect and style, and seated in a large semi-circular booth. I was attended to quickly by the server.
I ordered the eggplant dish with a variety of sauces to choose from with a pot of tea. The total experience was delightful and my eggplant was out of this world!
I highly recommend putting this restaurant on your itinierary!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huxley, Iowa
“nice place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is a restaurant that is a consistently good. The food is tasty. The portions good, not huge, but nice. The cost is a bit more expensive then another place, but the quality is good.

Visited April 2012
South Carolina
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Nice service. Waitress was very attentive. My only complaint, which was not a big deal was that my food came out so quickly, I could not finish my appetizer before the soup arrived and then I could not finish my soup before the entree arrived. However, it was not that big of a deal.

Visited June 2012