This hotel was a great place to stay while we were in Des Moines. There is so much to do around this hotel with movies, mall, and tons of restaurants. The staff was all very nice, and I'm starting to think Residence Inns hire really good people cuz I've had good interactions with staff at several Residence Inns. Our room was clean, parking is easy, and for a large hotel the pool & workout room was immaculately clean. The staff knew the area and had no problems referring us to restaurants, a fun local park, and anything else we asked about. We will be coming back to this hotel in the fall for a holiday shopping weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NEW Des Moines West Residence Inn by Marriott at Jordan Creek Town Center offers all that the business, leisure, and those relocating are seeking. Located minutes away from the headquarters of Wells Fargo, the downtown financial district, and Des Moines International Airport. Our visitors have access to many local attractions including the Iowa Events Center/Wells Fargo Arena, Science and Botanical Center, and Des Moines Civic Center to name a few. Here you will also find shopping, lakeside restaurants, running trails, and an outdoor amphitheater for enjoying concerts and other activities all within walking distance. As the leader in extended stay lodging, our homelike surroundings invite you to relax, and our community atmosphere will make you feel welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Des Moines West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Des Moines West Hotel West Des Moines
- Residence Inn West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Residence Inn