Yes as the title says this is a normal (New Style) Residence Inn, and regular is very good.
The rooms are well maintained and, as usual, very clean. Great pillows and good cable selection.
Chrystal and Jeremy are top notch front desk folks.
The only negative is Suzy, one of the morning breakfast folks. She has a less than cheerful attitude and seems very unhappy with her job of customer service.
This is a "Gotta Go" kinda place
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Des Moines West Hotel
- Residence Inn Des Moines West Hotel West Des Moines
- Residence Inn West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NEW Des Moines West Residence Inn by Marriott at Jordan Creek Town Center offers all that the business, leisure, and those relocating are seeking. Located minutes away from the headquarters of Wells Fargo, the downtown financial district, and Des Moines International Airport. Our visitors have access to many local attractions including the Iowa Events Center/Wells Fargo Arena, Science and Botanical Center, and Des Moines Civic Center to name a few. Here you will also find shopping, lakeside restaurants, running trails, and an outdoor amphitheater for enjoying concerts and other activities all within walking distance. As the leader in extended stay lodging, our homelike surroundings invite you to relax, and our community atmosphere will make you feel welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Des Moines West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.