“Fantastic sushi!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Sitka, Alaska
“Fantastic sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

My mouth is watering just thinking about this place. The sushi is amazing and wonderfully priced. This place is a hidden gem in a strip mall. I would have never gone there if it weren't recommended. I'm glad it decided to try it out. I can't what to go back!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Des Moines, Iowa
“Best miso soup ever....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Located in a strip mall it is a hidden treasure. Ro and I tripped over Sakura one day and eat there at least twice a month, (and we eat out A LOT). We got the sushi boat for my birthday this past year and I may have my kids take me there today to celebrate Mother's Day! It is small, but we are lucky enough that we have never had to wait for a seat. I really would rather not share how great this place is because then I may have to wait to be seated, but alas, I would like for them to be successful.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ossining, New York
“Yummy sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

My colleagues and I visited this restaurant and we were really impressed with the food. Sushi and tempura was fresh and perfectly prepared. It lacks atmosphere but is reasonably priced and delicious. We will be back the next time we're in IA for work!

Des Moines, Iowa
“Nice find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Strip mall aside , this is a true find ! Sushi was very good , reasonable. & the service was good ! Wine list needs help .

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, South Carolina
“Good Sushi and nice quiet atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a nice little place. I eat sushi all over and the fish at Sakura was about as good as it gets. Worth the price.

Visited November 2013