“Not too bad. Quiet and better than expected” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Waterloo
Wildwood, Missouri
“Not too bad. Quiet and better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Check in was reasonably prompt. The room was clean and quiet. Did not realize the place was more of an extended stay hotel as we were surprised with no maid service after the first night. No big deal but something to be aware of.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

It was a great place to stay, we got an awsome deal on our room even though it was last minute. The hotel staff was very nice and professional. Next time I'm in the area I will be staying here again. Thank you for everything

• Stayed January 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was there on family trip I had a great experience best customer service nice rooms I would love to stay there again and I would highly recommend this hotel to all my friends family :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Stayed January 2013
Minneapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Usually have good luck with Candlewood Suites. Conditions here were average, at best. Convenient location. Plenty of retail in area. Room was acceptable. (First room we received had not been cleaned) Bed was good. Hotel is fairly new but already looking quite distressed. Candlewood Cupboard/Snack Shop (refrigerator) was filthy. Front Desk said hockey tournament guests had just checked out after the weekend? Would not recommend and will most likely, not stay at this property when in area again. Hard time justifying over $100 rate for this property with other options in same location.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Waterloo-Cedar Falls, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear offthewindow,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our property. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. We are truly sorry you found your stay less than satisfactory and we regret our hotel did not live up to your expectations. Rest assured that all of the points that you raised in you review will be taken into consideration in our efforts to continually monitor and improve the quality and services we offer.

Again, thank you for staying with us and providing us a candid feedback.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare
Gurnee, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I come to waterloo, Iowa for business trip. I have to stay for quite a long time at this location. I work at John Deere in downtown location. For my stay, this hotel has all the necessary amenities.
Staff is very friendly. Shopping center is in walking distance. Cupboard items are very helpful when you are tired from work and don't feel like to go out for super, cupboard items comes handy.
Mall area is good to visit during the weekend and plenty of choices to eat outside.

overall pleasant stay and very enjoyable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

After reason all these reviews, and staying on January 2013 for a business stay, I found out that there is plenty of supplies in the room and cupboard. Full kitchenette is very helpful. This hotel was my home away from home! All the emmenities really accommodated my stay and made it very easy for me to do work and still have a relaxing stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The overall cleanliness of the hotel, was probably one of the best I've been to! And I travel a lot!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Minnesota City, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I read all of the bad reviews and thought about canceling my reservation, but it was too late and I would have been charged. So I hesitantly checked in. My request for a room away from smoking rooms was taken care of. Both of the people working the front desk were prompt, friendly, efficient. As I opened the door to my room I was pleasantly surprised to see an updated, clean suite. Full-size refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher. New flooring and carpeting - clean. Updated bathroom - clean. Bedding - clean. And the bed was pretty comfy. Lots of electric outlets, placed where you can use them easily. Free wi-fi. It isn't the quietest place, but not many hotels like this are. That is why I travel with earplugs for sleeping. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby for convenience. I will definitely stay here again if I am back here again for business.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Candlewood Suites Waterloo-Cedar Falls? Share your experiences!