I stayed at King's Pointe at the beginning of December because I decided to do a little getaway treat for my neices and nephew. We got a Family Suite for some extra space and there wasn't much of a price difference. It had a living room and kitchen area which was great. The kids LOVED the waterpark. It was definitely something they want to do again, since you can't find many things like that to do this time of year. I don't live too far so I plan to take them at least one more time this winter for a day trip to the waterpark. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone with kids, especially in the winter!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy outdoor and indoor waterpark fun next to a 3200 acre lake! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your King's Pointe Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Pointe Waterpark Hotel Storm Lake
- Kings Pointe Waterpark Hotel
- Hotel Kings Pointe Waterpark
- King's Pointe Waterpark Resort Storm Lake, Iowa