“Will never stay at this hotel again. Outdated, dirty...” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Sioux City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Milford, NE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have never placed a bad review before. Normally I would tell the manager direct but when we left the manager was not at the front desk. The shower and bathroom had mold around the edges. I have never before run into mold visibly showing. I did not really notice until morning as it was late before we checked in. I'm going to start carrying my germicide, like Lysol, when I travel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Athletic team recently stayed at the Super for one night in between game days. Rooms were dirty and smelly. The parking lot was continually loud throughout the night with people loitering. Breakfast area was almost non-exisitent...only room for 2-3 people sit and was not well stocked for a lot of people trying to all eat at once. Would NOT recommend this hotel for a family or large group, athletic team to stay at. A lot of truck drivers and construction workers stayed the night when we did. They were up early between 4 and 5am to start their day. Was hard to sleep in the morning with them walking in the hallways and shutting doors. While the cheap pricing may draw you to this hotel, the cheap price is a direct indication of the quality of your stay. It was not the quiet, comfortable night of sleep the team was looking forward after the playing all day and resting up for games the next day.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Rapid City, South Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After a long day of driving from Rapid City, SD we were happy to get to our hotel. We had to travel there for our daughter to see a pediatric specialist and we chose the hotel due to the proximity to the Dr's office. Our room was cold, the pillows were flat, the bathroom was falling apart and the towels felt like sandpaper. Also, there were 4 of us and only 3 towels in the room. The bathtub literally had a large hole in the ceiling above it and parts of the drywall had falling into the tub. When we turned the shower on the faucet was twisted and aimed out over the tub and shot water all over the toilet, floor and my husband. Had we not been so tired we might have laughed. When I went down to ask for an extra towel they front desk lady was outside smoking with her, I presume friend. She was friendly and accommodating. We will have to go back to Sioux City but I have to say I will not be staying at your hotel again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Vancouver, British Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

1 1st room ok, older, could use freash up.
2. Diabled room, plug in for computer, had to crawl on floor under desk,?
3. no Ice bucket , went to desk said it's thier, only plastic bag ?
4. back of toilet, didn't notice immeadiately , seems cover in brown gunk, advised desk at departure, didn't advise wife , would have had to move she was sleeping, 10 hr. drive.
5. food quality gone down, no fresh fruit.
6.Air conditioner/heat maybe could have printed instruction ???
7. I hope super 8 gets this

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

I stayed at this hotel while in Sioux city for business. The room was more than I had expected. The bed (king) was very comfortable and the room was clean and quiet. I had problems with the television remote, but the desk clerk came to my room multiple times to fix the remote issue and did get it resolved. The night desk clerk was very polite and very helpful. I enjoyed my stay here very much. I will stay here again when I have business in Sioux City. Thanks for the hospitality. Great Job!!!!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Cordova, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

Our room was a Very clean, large room. (2 queens). Tried to reserve on line but site went back to home page when I tried to confirm. I called the hotel and told them what happened. She recommended not trying again since they didn't get immediate notice. When I told her we'd be there in a couple of hours she told us she'd hold the room for us & that would allow time for the reservation to come through to them if it was going to. When we arrived the reservation still hadn't been received. She was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast offered only pastries, fruit, cereals, and juice and coffee but it was advertised as a Continental Breakfast so about what we expected. Overall a nice stay.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Sioux City/Morningside? Share your experiences!