“Could have been better” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Sioux City
A TripAdvisor Member
“Could have been better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

The value was good. The only thing I was disappointed in was the door on my room. I am a single woman travelling alone and when I got to my room the chain lock was broke and it looked as though someone had tried to bust the door down. I did not feel safe in my room, but I was tired and had driven too far to complain about it. I did not feel I slept very well because everytime I heard something outside my door I was thinking someone was trying to get in.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bancroft
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We have stayed at this Super 8 over several years and have seen it become a much more desirable place to stay...with the recent remodeling and new furniture, etc. we are impressed . I would recommend it to someone that wants a reasonable place to stay and cleanliness...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Earlville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

good night sleep at good location good stay as just passing through would stay again and way through sioux city. Thanks for the opportunity to review this stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Cedar Rapids, iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed at Super 8 Morningside Thursday July 19, 2012. Carpet was so dirty in room I had to put socks on AFTER my shower to keep my feet clean. Front desk was VERY helpful, especially young woman who checked us in. Price was cheap - $54. But dirty carpet was such a turn off! Only good thing, no bed bugs.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Sam_2727, Manager at Super 8 Sioux City/Morningside, responded to this review, August 1, 2012

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 712-274-1520.

Sam Thakkar
Manager
Super 8-Morningside

Been to Super 8 Sioux City/Morningside? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux City/Morningside

Address: 4307 Stone Avenue, Sioux City, IA 51106-1912
Location: United States > Iowa > Sioux City
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Sioux City
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux City/Morningside 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Sioux City/Morningside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux City
Super Eight Sioux City
Sioux City Super 8
Sioux City Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux City/Morningside, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;