1. Breakfast is free (eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, cereal, English muffins, mini-muffins, toast, milk, juice) but was mediocre (probably the most bland gravy I've ever had) and was the same every day we were there.
2. The pillows were a bit stiff.
3. Television is of analog style with 40 or so channels.
4. Park out front if you like your car and want to keep it.
5. No vent in the bathroom FYI but there is a heat lamp which is nice.
6. The shower was disgusting. The faucet dripped constantly and there was either rust or stained blood on the bottom.
7. The train track nearby went unnoticed until the third morning at 6am.
8. Do you really have to visit Sioux City anyway? Might I suggest a nice trip elsewhere? Think about it, they call it "Sewer City".
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Sioux City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada City Centre Hotel Sioux City
- Best Western Sioux City
- Sioux City Best Western