“Always a Hit!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Storm Lake, Iowa
“Always a Hit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have gone to this restaurant many times with my husband as well as our friends. Olive Garden has become our "go-to" restaurant without a doubt! When we want something that we know we will be happy with, we go here. The food is excellent, and so is the service. Only one mistake has been made in my order the many times I have been there, and the waitress took it back, had a new dish re-made, and we got free dessert. This is a restaurant I will keep coming back to!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Fulda
“Great food and better staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I have been to several Olive Gardens in the Midwest and this one is as good as they get. The food was excellent and the staff very attentive. Our glasses and bread never even got to half full! There are times when I am feeling adventurous and will try out of the way places but when I have been driving forever and want comfort food and comfort service I can count on Olive Garden or Cracker Barrel are my go to places and this one is in my GPS to stay!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wakefield, Nebraska, United States
“a good time with grandchildren”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

The best place to dine at any age, great service and the best food ever, love the breadsticks and salad, great entres also

Visited May 2012
Iowa
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Very good food. Our waitress was wonderful. We were very comfortable eating in the bar area.

Visited April 2012
South Sioux City, Nebraska
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

The food is always wonderful. I have eaten here often. If there is ever a problem, the manager on duty always takes care of it immediately. The managerial staff is always walking around making sure that everything is running smoothly. I have never had a bad or mediocre meal here.