We brought our Min-Pin on this roadtrip $15 non-refundable pet fee. Staff was great! Very friendly. Although we only stayed but one night and didnt use them, there were brand new washer and dryer on our floor. There is no coffee pot in the room. :/ But the hotel staff puts out a.full spread in the main floor kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the New Victorian Inn & Suites we pride ourselves in making our guests feel as though they never left home. Whether traveling on business or pleasure you will be welcomed by our friendly staff, clean, comfortable rooms and numerous amenities. We are conveniently located off I-29 at exit 143, just minutes from shopping, restaurants, golfing, bowling and a riverboat casino, just to name a few. Our great amenities include a 42" Flatscreen TV in all guest rooms, a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, complimentary hot breakfast open extended hours, and a fitness center. Our friendly staff is always ready to help with whatever you may need from directions to a local attraction to a recommendation for dinner. Whether you've come to Sioux City for business or leisure, we're happy to have you be our guest at the New Victorian Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your New Victorian Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Victorian Inn And Suites
- New Victorian Hotel Sioux City
- Baymont Inn Sioux City
- Sioux City Baymont Inn