We had a room with a hot tub and couldn't believe how big & spacious the room was! There was plenty of room to move around in, a walk-in shower, a big enough for two whirlpool in the living room, and the stuffed chair & footstool were so comfy I ended up napping in it for a couple of hours. The king-size bed was so comfortable and there were plenty of comfy pillows too. The bedding wasn't worn & frayed like at most places, and the log-cabin decor was so cute and a refreshing change from the typical hotel atmosphere. It was cheap to stay here, yet we were impressed by what a quality hotel this was that we will definetly stay again. LOVED it.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Sioux City Hotel Sioux City
- Stoney Creek Inn - Sioux City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sioux City, the "heart" of Siouxland. Whether you’re here to play at the Casino, visit students at Western Iowa Tech, Briar Cliff University, or Morningside College, or to watch some Musketeers hockey, Stoney Creek Inn is the place to stay! Located a short walk from the historic Fourth Street downtown district and just behind the Tyson Events Center, our "Urban Lodge" will make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Sioux City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.