“Back again.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Martin Miguel de Guemes 4718, Ciudad Evita 1778, Argentina   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Ciudad Evita
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Back again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

It has been 4 months and my work has me in Buenos Aires again.
A few changes have occurred. The restaurant adjoining the hotel is no longer allowing you to sign your bill to your room. They want you to pay prior to leaving each evening. Breakfast is still in the dining room and part of your nights lodging. The hotel will still get you a car or taxi to take you wherever you need to go. Leo is no longer affiliated with the hotel but the car services are still a good deal. I think my last review caused some problems because they had a new vehicle. Same drivers, nice guys They remembered me.

Not related to the hotel, if you need transport to the downtown airport or another location consider Tienda Leone`s car service. Might not be cheapest but i had great service and they`ll accept your card and give you a receipt. You can make the arraingements online.

Room Tip: Room opposite the highway.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dario B, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Viking_Cats

On behalf of Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport it is my pleasure to contact you.

I would like to thank you for selecting again our property during your stay in Buenos Aires and specially for your comments. We are focus on our guests satisfaction and your words make us feel happy and proud of our work and hotel. The restaurant has changed its procedures and thus can not sign to your room anymore. We really hope to be your host again soon.

Cordially,

202 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Bucharest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We chose this location because it was close to Ezeiza airport in Buenos Aires.

We traveled by motorcycle and it was safe the whole time we spent there.

Breakfast was very consistend and dinner delicious.

The rooms are clean and large enough and the staff was always there for advice or suport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dario B, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear d33a,

First of all we appreciate that you have chosen Holiday Inn Ezeiza Airport for your stay in Buenos Aires. We try to be a good option to stay and security is very important to us. In the same way, we try to offer a warm attention and your words makes us very happy.

Kind regards,

Decatur, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

In truth I'd rate this hotel somewhere between a 3 and a 4, but a little closer to a 4. My recent flight from Buenos Aires to Atlanta had mechanical problems that could not be fixed, so the airline put us up in this hotel for the night. It's probably one of the nicer HI's I've ever stayed in. Food was average, not great, but it was free so I had no complaints. Room and bathroom were huge and very clean; bed was comfy; TV had plenty of channels. My only disappointment was that there was no stopper for the bathtub drain. As a bubble bath girl, all I wanted at 2:30 AM was a soak in the tub before going to bed. I had to improvise a stopper of sorts to get the job done. Overall, a nice surprise and even nicer because Delta was paying!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dario B, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear AtlantaDoll,

First of all, and on behalf of Holiday Inn Ezeiza Airport we appreciate your recent visit and the time taken to respond to our satisfaction survey. We apologize for the inconvenience in the bathtub and we invite the next visit to taste the Restaurant Mangrullo dishes, off from the menu paid from the airline, you will not repent.
Waiting to receive you again among our guests, we greet you cordially.

Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The hotel was not chosen by us, as a matter of fact, i know it is not near Ezeiza airport, its on the side of a busy highway and not in a safe area to stroll around. But the truth is, we were stranded at Eze, after being 3 hours seated on a plane (DL 101) seat belt fastened and ready to take off when a mechanical problem changed our fate and we ended at the Holiday Inn at 2am, almost 8 hours after we arrived at the airport.
To my pleasant surprise, we were assigned a handicapped room. My mom is in a wheelchair and I have severe back problems so i cannot push her chair at all times. Maxi, at the front desk immediately anticipated to our needs, assigned an accessible room -in the midst of a crowd of 100 angry travelers that were in my same situation- came to us with a key, called a bell person to help me push the chair to a fully handicapped room and even made arrangements to have a waiter come pick her up for dinner. At a time when you feel vulnerable and you're going through this madness it feels great that come across that someone really cares. Maxi made us feel like home.

Room Tip: Room 301 is fully handicapped
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear The Travelover,

First of all, and on behalf of Holiday Inn Ezeiza Airport I appreciate your recent visit and the time taken to respond to our satisfaction survey. I will personally tell to Maxi about your comments for him and I will give him the congratulations about it. We try to teach all our staff in the same way for services and amiability.
Expecting receive your stay for your choice in the next time, I greet you cordially,

Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

One chooses an airport hotel to be close to the airport and easy to get in and out of the terminal.
Stayed here one night as I had a 6am flight and thought it would be more convenient than downtown.
Well hotel is miles away from the terminal and 1st shuttle is just 6am so I have to pay for a taxi to take me.
Rooms on an US chain hotel have no US plugs so cannot recharge phone, computer, etc...
And the worst happened at the restaurant which is the only place one can eat around. Ordered a chicken salad and chicken was so raw that had blood on it. Was offered to change it but within 1' got my main dish instead of an other salad.
So.... No one deserves staying in such a place.

• Stayed July 2013
Claudio F, Manager at Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear Guest:

First of all, thank you for visiting our hotel and the time taken to manifest your experience with us.
logically and in accordance with your comment, we must explain first, our Shuttle service provides a courtesy service (not included in the room rate) from 6AM to midnight, often every 30 minutes and subject to availability, sorry that was not available to your need.
About the presentation of the food your order, we will review and put emphasis on identifying and resolving any reasons.
Obviously, we ask apologies for this episode, we take your complaint as an opportunity to prevent this from happening again.

Best Regards
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Perfect Room, Great Service from early morning staff - and very average from late afternoon staff, Great price.......till we checked out. We were quoted 120$ US for a day room rate, we arrived at hotel and were checked it without any problems Friendly Efficient Service (I Think His Name was Marino?) from the staff on duty at 06H30am (July 17, 2013.)

We arrived in the room to find the bathrooms crawling with ants many of which were dead already on the floor. We were not worried about this as we only needed a bed to sleep at this time so we did not inform the reception. We had a good sleep (The Beds are very comfortable) prior to our flight.

We went to check out of the hotel and we were told the rate was now 190$ US, we complained that this is not what we were quoted, they then charged us the 120$ US initially quoted after some deliberation (and a long conversation between the two ladies at reception in their own language disputing this is what we had been quoted (Rather Rude in the First Place.)

When we told them that there were ants in the bathroom they seemed to dismiss it as being a once off and possible something that had occurred during our occupation of the room?, however this was prior to us occupying the room and by the number of dead ants on the floor at least a number of days prior to our arrival. (had the room been cleaned or inspected prior to our check-inn?). When I showed the receptionist photos of the ants as evidence she seemed to take it a little more serious than before, I think it was now a concern as there was proof of the incident.

If for no other reason, the attitude of the ladies at reception and their way of dealing with this particularly crawly situation at hiked prices will prevent me from recommending, or staying at this hotel again.

I Have indicated service as Poor, Value as Poor, Cleanliness as Poor and Rooms as Poor (this is Indicative of the Two Ladies at Reception on Check out at 14H00 on July 17, 2013) however the rest of the staff in the hotel were both attentive, friendly and efficient. If there were no ants in the room and the ladies were more friendly and efficient the rating may have been completely different.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Claudio F, Manager at Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Mr. Tony:

First of all, and on behalf of Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport appreciate your visit to our establishment, just as well, and in relation to your comments, we really feel very sorry and apologize for your experience, I honestly do not find an argument logic to explain why something that had never happened to us, but we certainly never again happen again.
for it and we thank you again for your comment, and for the opportunity to know and be able to improve it.

Best Regards
Costa Mesa, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My stay over at this Holiday Inn was a good one. For one, the hotel is extremely clean and takes on a modern yet elegant look. I had no problems with towels and the maid service was on point. The customer service was excellent, I could not stress that enough. The desk staff all spoke fluent English, which was a definite plus, because my Spanish is no bien. Moreover, the desk staff was extremely personable, warm, and went out of their way to make our stay a good one. For example, they did not have any extra power converters so my girlfriend and I could charge our iPhones, so the staff let us borrow his own personal charger. That was definitely a first for me. Anyway, they were very responsive to what we requested from our stay and we could not recommend this place more.

Dear Cjsample,

First of all, and on behalf of Holiday Inn Ezeiza Airport I appreciate your recent visit and the time taken to respond to our satisfaction survey. We are very glad to receive your comments and thats are an incentive to keep and improve every day the quality of our services.
We will be very pleased to have you again as one of our distinguished guests.

Kind regards,

GSM

Been to Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport? Share your experiences!